I wonder how long I will keep posting on the coli

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I'm 31 yes :flabbynsick:

I can't post here forever and at some point I will have to quit I just don't know when

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Fools really thinking they can escape the grasp of social networking:snoop:

It's like a black hole..hopefully you're strong enough to defy the relentless pull of gravity

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I don't want to feel like the old nikka in the club

Honestly with the way social media is and seeing 55+ year old people on sites...posting at older ages ain't even that bad. I figure I'm going to be playing video games until I die so posting on forums until I die ain't bad.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
you dont have to man...

we all came up in the internet generation, its going to be part of our lives...if its not the coli its going to be some form of social interaction because thats just how the world is evolving

dont let the old people from now fool you, they think we all look like fools playing videogames/internet browsin in our mid-20's-30's because thats not the world they grew up in..

20 years from now you gon see how much this internet shyt revolves around our daily lives...and you gonna come back to this site for the fukkery :blessed:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
you dont have to man...

we all came up in the internet generation, its going to be part of our lives...if its not the coli its going to be some form of social interaction because thats just how the world is evolving

dont let the old people from now fool you, they think we all look like fools playing videogames/internet browsin in our mid-20's-30's because thats not the world they grew up in..

20 years from now you gon see how much this internet shyt revolves around our daily lives...and you gonna come back to this site for the fukkery :blessed:

Agreed, but if you 40+ going on forums trying to troll/whatever nonsense then :ufdup:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Enjoy the internet... it's the greatest toy ever created :blessed: