I wish I was enough of a scumbag to punch a *****:demonic:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Without going into details - I grew up around domestic violence and it had an effect on me since I was young. I promised myself I would never touch a girl/woman in my life. No matter what she did to me. I've stuck to this principle but maaaaaaan have I wanted to smack this one hoe's face off so bad for like the past two years :whew: It's an ex and idk - thinking back it still makes me mad how much shyt I let slide with her and how badly I got played. I just blame it on being young and dumb and that being my first real relationship :to: Honestly, I kind of wish I had done it because at least I would have a piece of mind right now. I don't really think about that shyt anymore but once in a while(mainly when I'm drunk) it creeps back up and I get soo fukking mad man.:whew:
I just imagine myself winding up with a windmill slap and just going at it until my hand stings and then choking her on some: "Feeeeeeelll my paaaain biiiitch!!!:damn:FEEL MY PAIN!!!!:damn: :to::sadbron:"

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should just rape her instead. That way you destroy her as a person instead of just physically damaging her. She'll start to feel worthless, and it'll boost your self esteem.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: I'm not that :demonic: I have a conscience, breh.

I was just kidding, you should just move on man. No point in getting upset over it, it's not like she's at the crib pissed off drunk wishing she would have punked your ass a little bit more while you were still her hoe. I say you forget about it, move on and just do better next time.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I was just kidding, you should just move on man. No point in getting upset over it, it's not like she's at the crib pissed off drunk wishing she would have punked your ass a little bit more while you were still her hoe. I say you forget about it, move on and just do better next time.

:heh: It wasn't on that level. At least I hope. But nah - I've been over it more or less - this isn't even my most recent ex. It's just that feeling that creeps over from time to time where you wish you would have done something. Like when you think back on a time you got punked out by a teenager when you were a kid or something and imagine whooping their ass instead of backing down. It's that type of feeling except more intense.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: It wasn't on that level. At least I hope. But nah - I've been over it more or less - this isn't even my most recent ex. It's just that feeling that creeps over from time to time where you wish you would have done something. Like when you think back on a time you got punked out by a teenager when you were a kid or something and imagine whooping their ass instead of backing down. It's that type of feeling except more intense.

Trust me I know how you feel, but like I said. fukk it, can't go back. Just keep on moving.