I wish all politicians spoke like Bill Clinton

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Watching his DNC speech and the way he speaks like a regular person to you makes you feel like he's not feeding you a bunch of fluff that politicians do. Just give me facts on why we should vote for your side without all the rah rah bullshyt. Whether you are dem or repub you gotta admit it was an effective speech.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Watching his DNC speech and the way he speaks like a regular person to you makes you feel like he's not feeding you a bunch of fluff that politicians do. Just give me facts on why we should vote for your side without all the rah rah bullshyt. Whether you are dem or repub you gotta admit it was an effective speech.
Uh, he has a professional speech writer.

Same thing with everyone else. Biden is using Obama's speech writer. Biden was constantly throwing out "look" in his speech. It's like, "We don't work together Biden. You're not my boss." :scusthov:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ehhh, i dont

you're basically saying you wish politicians could run better game on you

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehhh, i dont

you're basically saying you wish politicians could run better game on you

True. One thing we should consider about Bill is that he is basically a professional speaker these days. His speeches should blow people away. It's all he's been doing for the last 12 years.

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
True but Clinton's delivery and presentation are also great.

You can have great speech writers and still give shytty speeches.

True. OP seems to be under the impression that any politician - well spoken or otherwise - can be trusted. :beli:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True. One thing we should consider about Bill is that he is basically a professional speaker these days. His speeches should blow people away. It's all he's been doing for the last 12 years.

yeah, still doesn't mean i want more politicians who can tell great speeches w/o any follow through. it's just pimp talk, like katt williams said a few yrs back.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
yeah, still doesn't mean i want more politicians who can tell great speeches w/o any follow through. it's just pimp talk, like katt williams said a few yrs back.

I think I'd like if a president had some game only if they felt that the means justfied the ends, at least in my head I can justify it. Game is better than a president who doesn't even bother and just spouts a bunch of bullshyt they don't even believe in. Know what I'm saying?