I went on another Nintendo eshop shopping spree...

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Too many 50% and above sales... Must have copped about 10 lil indie games I've wanted for a long time now... :mjcry:

Knowing damn well my ass doesn't have time to play even one for real :mjcry: I have a problem :damn:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
what indie games you get?
I got:
  • Chroma Squad Tactical RPG
  • In Other Waters
  • The Mummy Demastered
  • Say No! More
  • Death's Door
  • Far Changing Tides
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
  • The House of Da Vinci
All which were on my wish list with big sales. Don't know the total but I doubt it even reached a full-priced game... Which is a great thing but if this year goes as the last one I probably won't touch half of them :wow: I need to make more time

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got:
  • Chroma Squad Tactical RPG
  • In Other Waters
  • The Mummy Demastered
  • Say No! More
  • Death's Door
  • Far Changing Tides
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
  • The House of Da Vinci
All which were on my wish list with big sales. Don't know the total but I doubt it even reached a full-priced game... Which is a great thing but if this year goes as the last one I probably won't touch half of them :wow: I need to make more time

thanks…I’ve been checking for indie games a lot lately…haven’t heard of any of these except for death’s door and ori so I’ll be looking into some of these

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
thanks…I’ve been checking for indie games a lot lately…haven’t heard of any of these except for death’s door and ori so I’ll be looking into some of these
It's definitely a golden age for indies imo... There are so many at low prices with quality that rival AAA games and original concepts or looks, that's actually crazy.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's definitely a golden age for indies imo... There are so many at low prices with quality that rival AAA games and original concepts or looks, that's actually crazy.

ya @The Mad Titan made a dedicated indie thread and I wanna say there are at least 5 indie games coming out this year that I'm seriously checking for

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Indie games are really great recently, especially if you are just kind of really wanting new or different game play experinces. You won't get the polish of your Double or triple A games but if you find yourself kind of burned out on gameplay of the last few years of big AAA games then indies are where its at.
2023 is look really really good for indies as well, I'm starting 2023 with one now (chained echoes) and its :ohlawd: