I was kicking it with the homies girl

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And she kept playing TLC - Creep

Is she trying to tell me something? We were drinking and she kept staring at my face and smiling. IDGAF about this dude that much but I'm not going to go out of my way to make a move on his girl either.:pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I met dude through work and we've been kicking it over the past month but he isn't fam or anything

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
We were smoking weed and she kept staring at my face and smiling. IDGAF about this dude that much either, but :yeshrug:

This... but my homies girl stay playing this on her phone when he leaves the room :why:

She mad she choose wrong. Told me her moms, and brother ask her why she aint choose me. Says she met him first.

I just :smugdraper: and dapped him up and left. Im too old for that shyt

Last edited by a moderator:

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
If thats youre true homie, and yall have mutual respect then thats not the best line to cross man. Theres wayyy to many thirsty hos outchea to fukkover a nikka whos gonna be down for u when them hos come and leave.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:why: would I make up somethin like this? I didn't hit it or anything....

url

cause u a younggg stallionnn if a bytch is giving them signs u need to go in there and finish the mission destroy all organs in sight

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Hmmmmmm difficult choice you have young man. Pics would greatly help the Coli's advice for you. :mjpls:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he aint really your homie if you dgaf:yeshrug: ...so in the case fukk it give her the d that she indirectly asking for :mjpls: