I was at the grocery store today.....

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
And I was sitting in my vehicle watching people go by and I catch these two teenage black boys, obviously younger than 18, and obviously they had very feminine qualities. And this is mostly in a white area. I see twice as more white males their age, and they dont have that feminine shyt going on with them. The other day I saw another black male kid with a pink tshirt. :beli: So I was thinking to myself is their really a agenda to emasculate black males from early age? I mean I look at the media and I really dont see any black male role models, hell any black central male ROLES on TV, unless he's a drug dealer or a deadbeat dad. Then again I dont' watch tv. But look at all these superhero/action movies coming out. All show white male masculinity with their shirts off and their hot female costars. When the last time u see a strrong black male presence in a major film, other than the Blade series????

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
should told them both that their mama's aint shyt..
34rdauo.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
well....whatya goin do. This is the future
:snoop:

Such a defeatist attitude. Well for one I can raise my son right. Two I can make my own shyt and hope it will become big! :obama: I just need someone to buy it lol:obama:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Feminine in what way? The way they dressed? :wtf:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Feminine in what way? The way they dressed? :wtf:

Not as so much in the way they dressed but because of their mannerisms. Their walk and how one boy just open his mouth to speak just reeks of having feminist qualities, even tho I didn't hear his voice

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
So........................men still aren't allowed to wear pink?
When I grew up in junior high and high school, (pre 2002) boys who wore pink shirts were suspect :birdman: Im not even that homophobic, I just go by experiences. WHen I go, I dont see too many guys my age wearing pink shirts. Maybe the metrosexuals. IDK, Im thinking why would u let your son wear a pink shirt out like that. Oh and furthermore, I just remembered, the other day, when going to the same stripmall, their was a group of teenagers, mostly white girls, and their was this young, under 10 black boy, who was VERY feminine (you have to be their to see it when they waved, it wasnt the typical cute little kids wave either), almost like the girls, smh. Im like what is happening to these boys????