Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
iu

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
What is this woman problem? We get it transgender people are the demon spawns and the worst of the earth, enough already! She created a global franchise for people to fall in love with and view yet this is what she is now known for, we get it, its enough. I say this as a catholic practicing one, i have no issues with any one based on their sexual orientation, even the Pope has said to be tolerant and everyone is a child of GOD, this woman needs help and counseling

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Imagine thinking you need money to speak your mind

What happen to men smfh

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
What is this woman problem? We get it transgender people are the demon spawns and the worst of the earth, enough already! She created a global franchise for people to fall in love with and view yet this is what she is now known for, we get it, its enough. I say this as a catholic practicing one, i have no issues with any one based on their sexual orientation, even the Pope has said to be tolerant and everyone is a child of GOD, this woman needs help and counseling

:umad:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is this woman problem? We get it transgender people are the demon spawns and the worst of the earth, enough already! She created a global franchise for people to fall in love with and view yet this is what she is now known for, we get it, its enough. I say this as a catholic practicing one, i have no issues with any one based on their sexual orientation,
neither does she :dahell: no one cares who you like or marry

these trans idiots are pretending to be something they aren't, and they expect the rest of society to go along with it, when it's dead wrong. a man with a fukking dikk is not a woman. they dont belong in women's spaces. and they need to keep this weird fakkitry away from public schools