I want ROYALTIES on the word "BAWG"

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
She's a PAWG? You sure she's not a BAWG?

She bad though. Beautiful 8.5.

EDIT: Saw how skinny she was. Change from 10 to 8.5.
Stop using my term without crediting me :gucci:

**sees no paperwork**
**read username**
**proceeds on, nothing to see here**

See! See! :ooh:

I'm tired of y'all nikkas disrespectin the gawd and ignoring my contributions to the game :gucci:

Take what I give, then try to use it while simultaneously disrespecting the OG provider and running it to the ground. :why:

Y'all do me like cacs to do black culture :mjpls:

So from now on, I want royalties on the word I invented :birdman:. I get 50% every time the word is used. You should be glad I'm not asking for more :ufdup:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I made up ā€œtomboutā€ way back in the day and the whole internet saying my shyt. I remember when I first started saying it, dudes on the board I was on were legit asking the site admin to ban me for making up words and speaking gibberish. Tombout ā€œJQ, that tombout shyt ainā€™t ever gone catch on, give it a rest :camby:ā€

Now look :mjgrin:

U donā€™t see me bytching :hhh:

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
I made up ā€œtomboutā€ way back in the day and the whole internet saying my shyt. I remember when I first started saying it, dudes on the board I was on were legit asking the site admin to ban me for making up words and speaking gibberish. Tombout ā€œJQ, that tombout shyt ainā€™t ever gone catch on, give it a rest :camby:ā€

Now look :mjgrin:

U donā€™t see me bytching :hhh:
Fukk you AND that word. Fukk is you even tombout? :why:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
You meant PABG tho.. wtf is a BAWG? Black ass white girl???
BAWG should be 'busted ass white girl'.. somethin like this

cancer-treatment-teeth.jpg

like a thread title 'went to the club last night, ended up going BAWGing instead :mjcry:'

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See! See! :ooh:

I'm tired of y'all nikkas disrespectin the gawd and ignoring my contributions to the game :gucci:

Take what I give, then try to use it while simultaneously disrespecting the OG provider and running it to the ground. :why:

Y'all do me like cacs to do black culture :mjpls:

So from now on, I want royalties on the word I invented :birdman:. I get 50% every time the word is used. You should be glad I'm not asking for more :ufdup:
You told us not to @ you
giphy.gif