''I want a piece of Mike Tyson azz'' - Stone Cold

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
Saw it live on Entertainment TONIGHT AND MY POPS SAID THE SAME SHYT LOL

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
Mike Tyson couldnt have came in a better time, dude was the ultimate heel in boxing after biting off Holyfield's ear 3 months prior.
I still remember watching that fight at my best friend's home and his father was going crazy yelling Mike Tyson is the Devil!! :damn:

:dead:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Mike Tyson couldnt have came in a better time, dude was the ultimate heel in boxing after biting off Holyfield's ear 3 months prior.
I still remember watching that fight at my best friend's home and his father was going crazy yelling Mike Tyson is the Devil!! :damn:

:dead:
That's when Vince McMahon was in touch..especially after WCW whooped the WWF's ass in the ratings and buy rates in 1997 as Sting and the NwO seemed unstoppable.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I always wondered who this poor guy was that got dog piled on during the scuffle.

kapuZYA.jpg

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
As a lifelong wrestling fan, Tyson was likely having the time of his life being a huge part of WrestleMania 14.

We can debate about who deserves to be in the celeb wing of the HOF, but Tyson truly deserves his induction. Dude helped shift the culture in WWF at a time they really needed it and it paid off as we see today