i wanna run 2km a day but dont wanna lose my gains

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif
that's it?

I run 3.5 miles 5 days out of the week and I haven't lost any muscle mass or strength. You will be fine

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Bro just bought these nike zoom pegasus 34

Cant wait to run on them

I need some new running sneakers myself, I might check these out. I have new balance 880v7s I bought back in Jan of this year.

Did you go to a running store yet? If not I recommend you go and speak with the workers there. I knocked off 48 seconds of my 1 mile by buying sneakers that were for my type of feet.

I was running with Adidas alpha boost ::hhh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I need some new running sneakers myself, I might check these out. I have new balance 880v7s I bought back in Jan of this year.

Did you go to a running store yet? If not I recommend you go and speak with the workers there. I knocked off 48 seconds of my 1 mile by buying sneakers that were for my type of feet.

I was running with Adidas alpha boost ::hhh:
I went to the nike store and the guy recommend the pegasus..got them for $70 dollars

Do u run before lifting or after

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
I went to the nike store and the guy recommend the pegasus..got them for $70 dollars

Do u run before lifting or after

Depends on my work schedule and when I wake up to be honest. However I prefer to do it after my runs so it won't affect my lifts