I wanna die in the p*ssy, after i fly in the p*ssy

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
https://www.reddit.com/r/interestin...bee_dies_after_ejaculation_while_mating_with/

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Bees and Salmon are two of the MOST risk it all for the p*ssy animals amongst a great bunch.......imagine knowing you die if you bust that nut!? :mjcry:

Does jacking count?! :patrice:

Trying to avoid releasing on some final destination cheating death shyt lol

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Bees and Salmon are two of the MOST risk it all for the p*ssy animals amongst a great bunch.......imagine knowing you die if you bust that nut!? :mjcry:

I can't believe they fukk in the air

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

Mantis and some spiders. Imagine a BBW eating you after she let you hit :sadcam:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Doesn't the Praying mantis have it worse? Bees just bees a nut and go to the eternal sleep drained and content. Butterflies have it worse too cuz some are born without mouths so they literally have no ability to eat the puzzy and just die after 2 days.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't the Praying mantis have it worse? Bees just bees a nut and go to the eternal sleep drained and content. Butterflies have it worse too cuz some are born without mouths so they literally have no ability to eat the puzzy and just die after 2 days.
Man shyt gets deep it's animals that live a life in a day man..........I wonder if they all get a chance to bust that nut before they go or if they die incels?! The mantis could avoid that shyt if he wasn't enjoying that p*ssy so much.....literally forgets the mortal danger he in to do the dougie like Rico, next thing you know it's darkness forever........I say the Salmon because they swim so hard up stream fighting a gauntlet of shyt along the way they can cool them selves........so they bust nuts AND die trying......:lolbron: