I used to love racing games(turismo, arcade) been years. Should I get forza4. Daps/reps

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t played a sim since gt3 which was dope but I was obsessed with gt2.

Last arcade game I bought was one of the burnouts.

What should I expect

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
You played Need For Speed Hot Pursuit yet? While a tad more arcadey, it’s flames.

I was hooked on Forza Motorsport 2. Took forever to beat this specific time on Nurburgerring. That game breh
:banderas:

I am not sure about Forza 4, because they made so many Forzas now - how is this that much better/different?

Seeing people talk good about it though. Kind of wondering about this myself.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely. I don't even play video games anymore, but I keep finding myself booting up the box just to play it

You played Need For Speed Hot Pursuit yet? While a tad more arcadey, it’s flames.

I was hooked on Forza Motorsport 2. Took forever to beat this specific time on Nurburgerring. That game breh
:banderas:

I am not sure about Forza 4, because they made so many Forzas now - how is this that much better/different?

Seeing people talk good about it though. Kind of wondering about this myself.

Tons of stuff to do, great progression pace, wonderful driving mechanics and breathtaking graphics. Top 5 racer OAT imo

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes. If you are hesitant “rent” it with game pass for 1 month.

Daps reps, why the fukk didn’t anyone else mention this. I have game pass. DL now, but how the fukk is this already on there. I don’t follow game news much anymore but I assume this was a power move by Microsoft to get more subscribers.

Didn’t even cross my mind it could be on game pass

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Daps reps, why the fukk didn’t anyone else mention this. I have game pass. DL now, but how the fukk is this already on there. I don’t follow game news much anymore but I assume this was a power move by Microsoft to get more subscribers.

Didn’t even cross my mind it could be on game pass
All first party titles available on day 1 :wow:

The start of Forza Horizon 4 is classic breh :wow: