I used to get updates of what has been happening with the Palestinians on TikTok, now I don’t.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Did they really successfully censor this? It used to pop up on my fyp all the time now I rarely get anything, or anyone talking about the misdeeds of Israel. Has anyone else experienced this? :patrice:
Low key you don't see congress trying to ban them anymore so yeah. I 100% think they messed the algorithm up and AIPAC took their foot off their throats.

Israel just wants to commit ethinic cleansing and steal land without scrutiny because we’re way past the stage of them dealing with repercussions.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Low key you don't see congress trying to ban them anymore so yeah. I 100% think they messed the algorithm up and AIPAC took their foot off their throats.

Israel just wants to commit ethinic cleansing and steal land without scrutiny because we’re way past the stage of them dealing with repercussions.
The ban is official. Biden signed it. shyt is over in like 3 more months

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
shyt like this us why Biden might lose the election.
:snoop:

The law specifies that, in the absence of a “qualified divestiture” by ByteDance, the TikTok ban will go into effect 270 days (nine months) after its enactment — which would be Jan. 19, 2025.