I understand why "Gunplay" pulled the strap out on the fam after seeing Gran Turismo

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
We saw Gran Turismo as family last night...DOPE MOVIE go see it in Dolby.

After the movie First thing I did was smoke the tires in the parking lot:blessed:

Kids going nuts hyped as shyt :ohlawd:

wifey pissed off cause we took her whip and their her tires:umad:
So we can home everyone is charged up; I challenge everyone to a Mario kart 8 tournament...we on THAT time:demonic:

(and they said movies have no influence on our behavior :troll:)

So I pick my guy Roy on the Sport bike and we're doing 150CC grand Prixs. I take 3 seasons back 2 back. I'm talking shyt. They're getting hot AF. Wifey is not participating. My oldest is probably more competitive then myself if possible and he came in 3rd and demanded revenge talking shyt. I say BET 10 pushups and loser has to clean the winner's sneakers. He ice grills me and grabs the controller.

LAST race of the cup I'm somehow down by 2 coins on the scoreboard...a lot is on the line....in the BANANA CUP :dame: its on. I'm feeling the pressure.

I'm holding 1st LAST LAP and my son is in 3rd. I got a green turtle shell out behind me on defense ready to secure the win in a couple more turns. Wifey comes out of NOWHERE on the phone STANDS IN FRONT OF ME BLOCKING MY VIEW ASKING ME IF I WANT TO HAVE DINNER WITH HER FAMILY TOMORROW NIGHT :dahell:

SOMEHOW I STILL GOT HIT WITH AN ITEM.....SPIN OUT...THEN MY KID SHOOTS ME WITH A TURTLE SHELL AND I FINISH IN 5TH. :damn:

I screamed at her when it happened to get the fukk out the way; her mom heard. My kid is now gloating demanding I drop and give him 10 like this :lolbron:.

I'm distraught; contemplating going to the store for "milk" and seeing his bytch ass again a couple decades from now on my deathbed apologizing for a lyfe full of regrets over a "game. " :mjcry:

Wife got mad at Me for my response. Her mom on the phone talking shyt about whats going on over there (she never liked me anyway :francis:)

I'm not saying I woulda sprayed the fam up with an AK (I don't have 1 anyway; relax) but shyt can get crazy when you're gaming FR FR:snoop:

Woke up and he left his sneakers out for me like he's fukking Santa clause n this is Christmas morning. FML :to:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So women are right
Grown ass men shouldn't play video games is all I got from this

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Mario Kart has been destroying families and friend style relationships since back when.

Luigi-Death-Stare-600x338.gif

F blue shells as a staff, record label and a crew. If you wanna be down with blue shells then F you too. Think this is a game?
mariopac.png

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So women are right
Grown ass men shouldn't play video games is all I got from this

So grown men shouldn’t be allowed to have fun? What’s the difference between a man playing video games vs having a hobby like playing golf, drawing, making music, working on car etc?

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Breh, we need more Roy related threads. Dead ass. I'm wild on Mario tour on mobile.