I truly feel bad for people that have gone or went their entire lives having never left the state and in some cases cities/towns they were born in.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I know a few people I grew up with in Virginia that have never left the state. Not even DC :snoop: Not even a cruise. Never been on a plane. Never been outside state lines. Lived in Richmond/Chesterfield their entire lives. Instead of going to AC or Miami it's Va Beach. North Carolina is a few miles away :mindblown:

And one guy has the ability, he just doesn't want to. His kids have all moved out and one moved to Texas. But, I know plenty of other people that look at going to California or Florida like it's Japan or Australia. :snoop:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’m just not sure what type of person I would have grown into…you know, never changing soil or switching into a bigger pot.

Like a plant.

I guess some people get it all laid out in a sense for themselves but I fear it’s more of the way life goes for most, if you let a lot of your surroundings dictate you, you end up being dictated by them.