I tried, but im not dating black females anymore

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I may even have to break up with my girlfriend.

I just went to this mexican resturant and saw the most beautiful waitress i ever seen. Mexican, with a fat ass, and talked so proper so she didnt have that heavy mexican accent. :noah:

Brehs im in love, i think ima go out to eat there once a week every tuesday til i get the number :noah:

Idk how i slept on hispanics for so long :snoop:

PS: How come blacc people and white people have accents depending on where they're from in the country but mexicans dont?

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
hold up...lemme get this....we're supposed to care?

WqFK0.gif

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

I just went to this mexican resturant and saw the most beautiful waitress i ever seen. Mexican, with a fat ass, and talked so proper so she didnt have that heavy mexican accent. :noah:

Brehs im in love, i think ima go out to eat there once a week every tuesday til i get the number :noah:

PS: How come blacc people and white people have accents depending on where they're from in the country but mexicans dont?

So let me get this straight...

nah I can't, you're a fakkit :pachaha:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:yawn:

why do you think this sudden revelation of yours deserved its own thread?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yall nikkas needa get out yo box and save that blacc power shyt for later. Yall missin out if u dont cuff a hispanic. nikka fucc dese nappy headed hoz includin yo mama :russ:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You can have a preference and all but you don't have to insult the other peoplegroups just because of it.

Give me a good reason why I should choose a black female over a pretty mexican one. Especially since im a light skin nikka with good hair?

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Yall nikkas needa get out yo box and save that blacc power shyt for later. Yall missin out if u dont cuff a hispanic. nikka fucc dese nappy headed hoz includin yo mama :russ:

:bryan:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're from Cali but you're just now getting on Mexican chicks..:skip:

You trollin:skip: