I took an Ectasy pill yesterday for the first time

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Pill Reports - Ecstasy Test Results Database by Enlighten

This is what I took breh. And it wasn't an unknown person, my friend was the person that sold them to the crackheads which decided to share them out. The rest of the guys who took them were still high after the hour though. Also, I my jaw was running like a motherfukker and I was gurning quite a lot too, I just tried to not grind my teeth too much but they were still jittering

you can link what the pill looks like all you want.. people been duped before.. nothing you describing sounds like MDMA

if you werent chewing gum theirs nothing you gonna do bout biting down.. your body just react that way.. thats like saying you were trying to breathe :heh:

im just being honest :yeshrug: sound like you took some water pills mixed with speed :yeshrug: aint no shame in it man aint nothing proud bout being a pill head

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
MDMA is fun, remember what that MA stands for tho...... Methamphetamine.

Also the magic is lost after a certain number of uses so so don't go crazy.

There is a reason promoters and djs, people who professionally party, don't eat rolls and trip ever night. They drink do blow, smack, etc cause certain drugs burn you out quick and aren't meant to be taken alot.

Rule of thumb also if it lasts longer than 5-6 hours it isn't MDMA just so u know in the future.

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
you can link what the pill looks like all you want.. people been duped before.. nothing you describing sounds like MDMA

if you werent chewing gum theirs nothing you gonna do bout biting down.. your body just react that way.. thats like saying you were trying to breathe :heh:

im just being honest :yeshrug: sound like you took some water pills mixed with speed :yeshrug: aint no shame in it man aint nothing proud bout being a pill head

:manny: I ain't mad about what I took. It was a nice buzz. I don't intend to become a pill head either breh:smugfavre: