I took an Ectasy pill yesterday for the first time

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy toking up but I've always been open to experimenting pills.
If you have not already, try edibles breh. My brownies will have your ass thinking the Washington Monument is a KKK spaceship. Edibles give you more of a full body high with major psychoactive effects. You need some good bud to really make em right though. My connect moved so I am now. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
If the pills wasnt from overseas, you popped meth , and all types of shyt . Check out ecstacydata.org

it aint no biggie tho , MDMA is meth cousin . what you think the MA in MDMA stand for .

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Every former raver I know who was an ecstasy head suffers from severe depression due to it.

That's just my experience.

yup thats because MDMA is a once a month type of drug . i know a few , all fukked up because of the "geeked up " phase .

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
If you have not already, try edibles breh. My brownies will have your ass thinking the Washington Monument is a KKK spaceship. Edibles give you more of a full body high with major psychoactive effects. You need some good bud to really make em right though. My connect moved so I am now. :mjcry:
I've thought about Edibles but I don't know how to cook:russ: How much weed is needed for a batch of browlies? I'm sort of just a broke teenager so I usually pick up a gram every so often if I'm lucky:mjcry:

yup thats because MDMA is a once a month type of drug . i know a few , all fukked up because of the "geeked up " phase .
My cousin told me shyt like this. If you do it too often it'll fukk up your head and you won't be able to get high off it anymore or some shyt too

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
those pressed pills arent pure mdma, definitely cut with something. i suggest picking up a mdma tester before consuming random pills

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
its way worse for your body than cocaine and those pressed pills are probably mixed with speed/meth/pcp

sound like he took speed more than ecstacy :heh:

thats some stepped on shyt if the buzz only lasted a hour and he felt like air boxing the whole time

Your first time Rollin and you went to sleep in 5 hours? Those had to be fakes breh. My first time rolling I still felt that bytch the next day. Either way be easy with them hoe's they'll have yo Ass depressed as fukk

I dont think he took X at all or it was mostly speed.. a hour high ? on X ? the fukk ?

Not only that if it was some of that mostly raw :myman: he would be feelin out of it today and maybe even tomorrow.. (sluggish type feeling.. wanting to be in bed all day type feeling)

I also see nothin of him grinding.. how you take MDMA and not grind/bite down/lock jaw:dwillhuh:

@Afflatus I dont think you took MDMA bruh :sadcam: but this is the dangers of taking drugs from unknown people :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Welcome to 1999 playa I thought pills was played out only molly out around my way. I got permanent grind marks on the inside of my cheeks from the few times I did it. While ur up its great but that shyt have me feeling like :mjcry:the next day. Can't be a functioning member of society on that shyt. One of my old homies was gone off that shyt, woke up every day yelling :damn:i need my vitamins

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Welcome to 1999 playa I thought pills was played out only molly out around my way. I got permanent grind marks on the inside of my cheeks from the few times I did it. While ur up its great but that shyt have me feeling like :mjcry:the next day. Can't be a functioning member of society on that shyt. One of my old homies was gone off that shyt, woke up every day yelling :damn:i need my vitamins

pills and molly are pretty much the same shyt in 2016.. all stepped on shyt mixed with other drugs molly just a little more pure

someone spiked my drink on NYE.. when you take this shyt unknowingly :sadcam:

woke up the next day clothes full of blood from me grinding my cheek :damn:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
theres nothing wrong with takin an ex pill once or twice :ehh: its actually a dope fukkin experience

just dont get in the habit :skip:

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
sound like he took speed more than ecstacy :heh:

thats some stepped on shyt if the buzz only lasted a hour and he felt like air boxing the whole time

I dont think he took X at all or it was mostly speed.. a hour high ? on X ? the fukk ?

Not only that if it was some of that mostly raw :myman: he would be feelin out of it today and maybe even tomorrow.. (sluggish type feeling.. wanting to be in bed all day type feeling)

I also see nothin of him grinding.. how you take MDMA and not grind/bite down/lock jaw:dwillhuh:

@Afflatus I dont think you took MDMA bruh :sadcam: but this is the dangers of taking drugs from unknown people :yeshrug:

Pill Reports - Ecstasy Test Results Database by Enlighten

This is what I took breh. And it wasn't an unknown person, my friend was the person that sold them to the crackheads which decided to share them out. The rest of the guys who took them were still high after the hour though. Also, I my jaw was running like a motherfukker and I was gurning quite a lot too, I just tried to not grind my teeth too much but they were still jittering

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
I've thought about Edibles but I don't know how to cook:russ: How much weed is needed for a batch of browlies? I'm sort of just a broke teenager so I usually pick up a gram every so often if I'm lucky:mjcry:

My cousin told me shyt like this. If you do it too often it'll fukk up your head and you won't be able to get high off it anymore or some shyt too
I usually use 4-5 grams of good bud. Makes a 8x8 pan.