I took an Ectasy pill yesterday for the first time

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
About an hour for the big buzz, it still hung around a lil though and I was gurning like fukk until I went asleep 5 hours later.
Your first time Rollin and you went to sleep in 5 hours? Those had to be fakes breh. My first time rolling I still felt that bytch the next day. Either way be easy with them hoe's they'll have yo Ass depressed as fukk

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
That shyt ain't what it was in the 90s

:whoa: I don't mess with them but just knowledge from a 'friend':leon:

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had an MDMA phase when I used to run house nights.

A lot of people who run shyt in nightlife double as drug dealers so good quality less adulterated drugs are pretty much plentiful & free if you involved in that scene.

fukking on MD is :wow:.

In hindsight fukk using drugs, waste of money and it's a degenerate activity in the grand scheme of things.

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
That shyt ain't what it was in the 90s

:whoa: I don't mess with them but just knowledge from a 'friend':leon:
Yeah, one of the guys who said the shyt back in the older days would've had me real fukked up.
Had an MDMA phase when I used to run house nights.

A lot of people who run shyt in nightlife double as drug dealers so good quality less adulterated drugs are pretty much plentiful & free if you involved in that scene.

fukking on MD is :wow:.

In hindsight fukk using drugs, waste of money and it's a degenerate activity in the grand scheme of things.

I got it for free so it doesn't bother me:manny:

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, one of the guys who said the shyt back in the older days would've had me real fukked up.

I got it for free so it doesn't bother me:manny:

Not coming at you g lol I'm just remembering how much money people I knew used to spend on coke and md every week.