I Told Y'all! Teacher Who Got Pregnant By 13 Year Old Boy

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Hells nah I had teachers throwing me p*ssy in high school that were actually attractive. English teacher my sophomore year was thick for days. She had big titties, thick thighs and a phat ass. Every nikka wanted to smash that. Her face was decent though. English teacher my junior year was a slim joint with a lil bubble butt. She had no titties though and was like a 7 in the face. I ain't go there though cause both were in relationships. I regretted not smashing for years, but I'm happy with my choice because I'm not a family destroyer.
By chance did you go to high school in Duckburg? :duck:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Wow..so you're gunna tell me a woman looks much better when she showers, does her hair, puts on make up, and puts on designer form fitting clothes of her choosing, versus leaving a jail cell with no makeup on, no ability to groom, limited access to wash, wearing frumpy clothes and looking mad stressed. Crazy shyt.

fukk that child rapist bytch, no matter how attractive (or not) she is.

Put your cape away.

She was in jail for a few hours. Not in solitary for 6 months. The bytch showed up to turn herself in with a bail agent in tow. I'm positive her attorney advised her to go makeup less and casual to generate some sympathy / the look they wanted her to convey.

:francis:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Y'all forgetting that he got that fridge built looking ugly sexual predator bytch ass pregnant.

Who would want her as a baby mama? She gon be praying her son turns 12 or some shyt so she can prey on his friends. :scust: