I Told Y'all! Teacher Who Got Pregnant By 13 Year Old Boy

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Wow..so you're gunna tell me a woman looks much better when she showers, does her hair, puts on make up, and puts on designer form fitting clothes of her choosing, versus leaving a jail cell with no makeup on, no ability to groom, limited access to wash, wearing frumpy clothes and looking mad stressed. Crazy shyt.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Wow..so you're gonna tell me a woman looks much better when she showers, does her hair, puts on make up, and puts on designer form fitting clothes of her choosing, versus leaving a jail cell with no makeup on, no ability to groom, limited access to wash, wearing frumpy clothes and looking mad stressed. Crazy shyt.
Did I say anything about her face? In the original thread I said she's most likely built terribly hence when she the reason why she takes pictures like that.

And nah, makeup and doing her hair ain't gon fix that ugliness. You can't even see her got damn jaw bone and she's only 24. Why she look like she's in her mid 30s breh?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Let me see your pics OP and the fools saying shyt...hilarious!

The girl is cool..the 13 yr old kid was blessed.
Hells nah I had teachers throwing me p*ssy in high school that were actually attractive. English teacher my sophomore year was thick for days. She had big titties, thick thighs and a phat ass. Every nikka wanted to smash that. Her face was decent though. English teacher my junior year was a slim joint with a lil bubble butt. She had no titties though and was like a 7 in the face. I ain't go there though cause both were in relationships. I regretted not smashing for years, but I'm happy with my choice because I'm not a family destroyer.