I told my Mama Cerberus was doing well

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hell is that trap house you live in and you will never escape it
People like me because I'm down to earth. I'm not too big time to address post from lesser known posters. Even the most insignificant of the posters, I'll respond to those types as well because at the end of the day, no matter how much of a bytch ass scrub that poster may truly be? That person is a man Buddha, a man. Even if Pan Africana is a practicing transgender, they or them ass nikkaz whatever part of the LGBT he chooses to accept as his own identity. I will not discriminate, and with that I say to you sir, Hell nor trap house shall hold me back from getting Mama's cooking :cook:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its a Hades reference, but I'm good with the direction this has gone in instead. :mjlol:

I got the title reference but then I read this mess below…

People like me because I'm down to earth. I'm not too big time to address post from lesser known posters. Even the most insignificant of the posters, I'll respond to those types as well because at the end of the day, no matter how much of a bytch ass scrub that poster may truly be? That person is a man Buddha, a man. Even if Pan Africana is a practicing transgender, they or them ass nikkaz whatever part of the LGBT he chooses to accept as his own identity. I will not discriminate, and with that I say to you sir, Hell nor trap house shall hold me back from getting Mama's cooking :cook:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Oh. I missed that. I practiced standard Courtdog protocol by scrolling past and not reading that shyt.
full