I thought she was dead..

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So long story short; i've been seeing this girl for a couple of weeks now, and we decided to kick it at my house this weekend, a whole weekend of fukking, eating, drinking and again the cycle....

now here comes monday (today) she is free from her job and she starts work tuesday.... and i said cool you can stay at my place for another day, but me, i have to go to work, so i let her stay alone....now, me i work from 8 to 6 PM with 2 hours break from 12 to 14 PM. I come home at break time i find her there, we talk and shyt, all is good...

now is time for me to leave work; i leave an hour earlier cause i have the flu, i walk through my frontdoor, i find the chairs from my hallway all on the floor, a half smoked joint, the door from the balcony opened with a profound smell of alcohol and weed in the air.....now im thinking wtf, and start running towards my room, only to find this girl knocked out on the floor next to my room, having all sorts of fukking spasms and twisting and shyt.....my heart is racing like a motherfukker, thinking this bytch tried to commit suicide or some shyt and she is dead.....i pick her up, trying to put her on my bed......and miracously she stops having spasms, she starts talking some alien language shyt.... now i calm myself down, not knowing what to do i decided to not call the ambulance and to take her and give her a cold shower

now i put her on my bed, she reeks of fukking alcohol....i find a half bottle of absolut vodka empty....i go through her phone to call one of her closest friends over to help me decide what to do cause she knows hr alot better...some friend she is, she is not coming......this bytch starts to sleep, i'm thinking im good she will sleep her way out of drunkenness....now as i went to her phone i saw 7 rejected calls that she made towards her ex boyfriend i guess because he has him in her contacts as "mon amour" (the girl is french, i am telling you this from france)....now i connected the dots...

now mind you, i'm knowing this girl only for 2-3 weeks and i wasn't weary and she didn't give any vibe that she might still be in love to her ex (i didnt even now she had an ex nor was i interested to know), or that she has that many issues to pull this type of bullshyt....her friend told me her ex is in another country, so i guess thats why he didnt pick up, whatever i really dont give a fukk

and this is the story of my last 2-3 hours, in which i had the CRAZIEST RUSH of adrenaline mixed with fear in my entire life....you might come in and say that 'and you decided to first put this on this forum' but fukk it, i'm still fukking shakin as i'm writing this, and i need to vent the fukk off...

now me, i'm for sure gonna throw her to the bushes, and i really though she was cool, and the sex is fukking great....but fukk her...

shyt i wrote a lot of stuff....

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It must suck when you realize your thread is floppin so hard that you gotta respond to it yourself. :sadcam:
this is where the thread is going to be derailed....

i replied quickly though after my initial post, so it wasnt like i waited a period of time to see if i get any replies after which i decided to bump the thread with another reply...

fukk it though, let the thread die, it had psychological purposes which it served

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
So long story short; i've been seeing this girl for a couple of weeks now, and we decided to kick it at my house this weekend, a whole weekend of fukking, eating, drinking and again the cycle....

now here comes monday (today) she is free from her job and she starts work tuesday.... and i said cool you can stay at my place for another day, but me, i have to go to work, so i let her stay alone....now, me i work from 8 to 6 PM with 2 hours break from 12 to 14 PM. I come home at break time i find her there, we talk and shyt, all is good...

now is time for me to leave work; i leave an hour earlier cause i have the flu, i walk through my frontdoor, i find the chairs from my hallway all on the floor, a half smoked joint, the door from the balcony opened with a profound smell of alcohol and weed in the air.....now im thinking wtf, and start running towards my room, only to find this girl knocked out on the floor next to my room, having all sorts of fukking spasms and twisting and shyt.....my heart is racing like a motherfukker, thinking this bytch tried to commit suicide or some shyt and she is dead.....i pick her up, trying to put her on my bed......and miracously she stops having spasms, she starts talking some alien language shyt.... now i calm myself down, not knowing what to do i decided to not call the ambulance and to take her and give her a cold shower

now i put her on my bed, she reeks of fukking alcohol....i find a half bottle of absolut vodka empty....i go through her phone to call one of her closest friends over to help me decide what to do cause she knows hr alot better...some friend she is, she is not coming......this bytch starts to sleep, i'm thinking im good she will sleep her way out of drunkenness....now as i went to her phone i saw 7 rejected calls that she made towards her ex boyfriend i guess because he has him in her contacts as "mon amour" (the girl is french, i am telling you this from france)....now i connected the dots...

now mind you, i'm knowing this girl only for 2-3 weeks and i wasn't weary and she didn't give any vibe that she might still be in love to her ex (i didnt even now she had an ex nor was i interested to know), or that she has that many issues to pull this type of bullshyt....her friend told me her ex is in another country, so i guess thats why he didnt pick up, whatever i really dont give a fukk

and this is the story of my last 2-3 hours, in which i had the CRAZIEST RUSH of adrenaline mixed with fear in my entire life....you might come in and say that 'and you decided to first put this on this forum' but fukk it, i'm still fukking shakin as i'm writing this, and i need to vent the fukk off...

now me, i'm for sure gonna throw her to the bushes, and i really though she was cool, and the sex is fukking great....but fukk her...

shyt i wrote a lot of stuff....
Dead her breh (not literally)

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I see no reason you can't keep in touch. I love troubled women. I see all the signs and play dumb, and I let nature runs its course. 2-3 weeks sounds about right, that's usually the expiration date of most flings. Because they always show their true colors after a month.

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah man you should have called an ambulance. She's obviously not all there.
Yeah you should have called an ambulance dude she could have died (still could really)

yeah in hindsight i should have, i fukked up, but now she been sleeping for like 3 hours cause i'm sitting next to her...i can hear her breathe, and honestly i think she will be ok...

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah in hindsight i should have, i fukked up, but now she been sleeping for like 3 hours cause i'm sitting next to her...i can hear her breathe, and honestly i think she will be ok...
Lol she's still at your place. When she awakes as "simpish" as this sounds just be supportive and counsel her, turn things around so you're not in that lover role but instead playing the role of father figure/elder, just give her advice and shyt. I think with people like this you have to realize that they're not on the same intellectual level as you and so the idea of them becoming anything other than a friend is off limits now.