I thought Drake was a rich F.A.N but not an actual PEDO but this new video actually has given me second thoughts...

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm too old to stan a rapper, and even though I thought Drake was probably a rich weirdo on the low (but nothing like R Kelly or Diddy) outside of the jokes, I was always thinking anyone who thought he was an ACTUAL pedo or lusting after young girls was probably doing too much. And I have always been a K Dot super fan.

But this lyric breakdown guy (who apparently is WELL known, even though I have never heard of this dude before today) had some stuff I never seen before - I mean what are all these teenage girls doing at Drakes house and parties in other countries all the damn time?? :jbhmm:

That 6:16 in LA mightve actually been saying more than Meet the Grahams but it was super coded just for Drake. I mean - they are right...who says "Book some Pizza"? Because pizza only means one thing in the realm of what he's referring to and you don't "book" pizza...

weirdo stuff starting at 22.27

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So lemme make sure I understand this…

Kendrick actually has specifics of Drake committing crimes BUT instead of releasing it and exposing him…he veils it in cryptic verses of a rap beef so only Drake gets it. Then goes about his day and dances in a music video shoot, while drake gets to go back to doing whatever it is that he does…

Makes perfect sense.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

Kendrick actually has specifics of Drake committing crimes BUT instead of releasing it and exposing him…he veils it in cryptic verses of a rap beef so only Drake gets it. Then goes about his day and dances in a music video shoot, while drake gets to go back to doing whatever it is that he does…

Makes perfect sense.
also, nobody else has came forward to take him down seeing Drake is the most vulnerable his ever been throughout his career

The lesson about this beef is your character will defend your reputation. Kendrick stretched every allegation on Drake to where they’re believe able even if they’re far out.

Kendrick beating his wife never stuck because the general public never heard him in any type of situation like that — man or woman.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

Makes perfect sense.
full
... Damn right.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Makes perfect sense.
If you are asking ME specifically, I don't think all weirdo behavior are crimes

Kendrick ALSO said "They are about to get raided its only a matter of time" which could be wishful thinking but then could be "I know something the general public doesn't know"

Also a famous person cares more public perception then almost anything else. If attack that you kill them on the inside

Also, was interesting: "Age of consent in Ibiza is 16, drinking age is 18, and doing hard drugs is common there…seems like a no brainer hub for someone with Drake’s interests lol"

Kendrick: "Trifecta, money, morals, and culture, that's my leisure My visa, passport tatted, that's your hub in Ibiza Lucalis dwellings in Brooklyn, just to book me some pizza"

So hey, you're not breaking the law if you're traveling to Ibiza to put 16 year old on yachts and have freak parties, but you damn sure don't want the world to know about it...right?

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I'm too old to stan a rapper, and even though I thought Drake was probably a rich weirdo on the low (but nothing like R Kelly or Diddy) outside of the jokes, I was always thinking anyone who thought he was an ACTUAL pedo or lusting after young girls was probably doing too much. And I have always been a K Dot super fan.
A K Dot super fan? Sorry to break it to you, but you might be a Stan.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Wait till you see that ktw might be Katy w who owns a uk agency who is possibly providing these girls :skip:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you are asking ME specifically, I don't think all weirdo behavior are crimes

Kendrick ALSO said "They are about to get raided its only a matter of time" which could be wishful thinking but then could be "I know something the general public doesn't know"

Also a famous person cares more public perception then almost anything else. If attack that you kill them on the inside

Also, was interesting: "Age of consent in Ibiza is 16, drinking age is 18, and doing hard drugs is common there…seems like a no brainer hub for someone with Drake’s interests lol"

Kendrick: "Trifecta, money, morals, and culture, that's my leisure My visa, passport tatted, that's your hub in Ibiza Lucalis dwellings in Brooklyn, just to book me some pizza"

So hey, you're not breaking the law if you're traveling to Ibiza to put 16 year old on yachts and have freak parties, but you damn sure don't want the world to know about it...right?
I feel you…

So if Drake would have kept making Kendrick dance and waving his hands, he would have let him abuse kids in peace.

Aubrey fukked up. Dot is a hero for partially exposing this monster. :wow:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you…

So if Drake would have kept making Kendrick dance and waving his hands, he would have let him abuse kids in peace.

Aubrey fukked up. Dot is a hero for partially exposing this monster. :wow:
First of all,

R Kelly abused little girls ON TAPE. Diddy has been labeled as Monster since I was in HS 100 years ago and no one cares because we worship famous people.

What Kendrick does or says even in this battle would not affect Drake legally, if some type of feds are involved already or not.

Also, he does not do interviews or anytihng. At what point would he be saying all this about Drake outside of a beef?

Also, everyone, even dumbasses know that a lot of famous celebs (not all) are into weird shyt. Not much you can do. But if someone into some weird shyt pops off at someone who isnt, and that person aint scared, they may say "Hold up I KNOW YOU aint talking"...that seems to be what happened here.

It feels like you are implying that I think Kendrick is some type of freedom fighter saving the world from all evil than just a great rapper who got disrepected by another elite level guy who had so much shyt in his closest the public doesnt know about that he decided "ok, you want to play games I got you"

Why can't both of those live in the same world?

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Got to the line about offwhite sunseeker at the marina. And How off white was virgil's show. Sunseeker was the music played from Tyler the creator.

Then the next part where it's I like to buy Yatchts when I get the fever.. I wondered. Did Yatchy make drake a song called the fever and some of these references are collages of things? :lupe:

Googled Drake Fever song

shyts Hilarious :russ:

OH i paused before hand. This guy brought it up too right after along with the predator and defever which i didn't know existed

Dont@Me

😡
Daps

Makes perfect sense.
Y'all act like Kendrick is the law and as soon as he exposes him, Drake will be in prison and everyone will celebrate and we all live happily ever after. Are y'all thick in the head?

It's an openly known secret that the industry is filled with p*do type shyt and the people involved are very powerful people. Anyone openly outing these people are putting themselves at risk, and only to be ignored by the general public, because what are they really gonna do? It might be a flash in the pan for a few days, even weeks, but these things tend to fizzle out and nothing happens, GENERALLY.

There's layers to this shyt, and if Drake gets exposed, there will be several other people who also get exposed too. This is a huge risk to any whistleblower.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
If kendrick wanted to expose an actual rapper with pedophile vibes and a true danger to women he'd go after dre