I think there needs to be a subforum where only normal people are actually sane post

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
where no trolling or inhumane behavior is allowed....this site is truly becoming disgusting because the mods arent banning all these lunatics who keeps spreading their abnormal behavior. if this site ever wants to get on Niketalks level , we have to do better and Im spearheading the movement.

Niketalk has a a non sense policy and that has gotten them far very far.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
at the end of the day i know yall arent going to say hey its just the internet, this is where the weirdos reside in flocks. but to that i say lets do our part in policing it. together we can bk and bk successful and in turn we all enjoy it.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Well, theres no trolling in Higher Learning...but i troll sometimes anyway :smugfavre: especially when it involves that purple lipped skull shirt wearing uber liberal fakkit @VictorVonDoom :smugfavre:

Last edited by a moderator:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
my nikka quit bytching
2389165_o.gif

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
says the guy with 3 red bars:russ:

how is that even possible to achieve with negs not even being worth that many?

check my post history, i have never trolled .i just been me , a regular conceited fly cat. i dont care about a red bar and neither should u.

i wanna see this site go to higher mountains thats why im showing my concern. i want my 2 owners to be rich!

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
NikeTalk currently has 62,916 registered members as of August 2007.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Well, theres no trolling in Higher Learning...but i troll sometimes anyway :smugfavre: especially when it involves that purple lipped skull shirt wearing uber liberal fakkit @VictorVonDoom :smugfavre:

You troll and mention me daily even though I have I never read or acknowledged a single post from you that wasn't about me because you are a bytch with your fallopian tubes tied in a bow and passive-aggressively flirting with other men on the internet is the only way you can get a living, breathing mammal to give you a nanosecond of attention. Don't expect another response, whiteboy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
You troll and mention me daily even though I have I never read or acknowledged a single post from you that wasn't about me because you are a bytch with your fallopian tubes tied in a bow and passive-aggressively flirting with other men on the internet is the only way you can get a living, breathing mammal to give you a nanosecond of attention. Don't expect another response, whiteboy.

:umad:

at least i dont wear skull shirts like a flaming fukking fakkit homo bytch :aicmon:

you prolly think disgusting fakkits should be able to marry too, being the disgusting, fakkit, mindless drone liberal you are :what:

Go pick your fruity skull shirt up from the cleaners, you fruitcake fakkit homo cupcake queer bytch :snoop:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
NikeTalk? :childplease: They're a heartbeat away from Hypebeast. Can't be sane when your user base pretends to be black/loves black culture but really wants nothing to do with them.