I think the ladies of the coli

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Would agree that it would be cool to have the first official "Sexiest Coli-Man/Female Of The Year" Contest/ Tournament during the season of Summer, the love season. Two seperate tournys for 2 separate sexes.
First place man/female gets the biggest share of coli cash and, maybe if he/she lucky, some nude pics from the ladies or men of the coli. Runner ups get a small amount of the coli cash.
16 Spots available, lady judges only obviously for us guys, men judges only for the ladies tourny, and the contestants can only post 1 pic every round. We should start July 10th. What you say ladies and gents, how about it?

Al_Bundy_excited.gif

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Would agree that it would be cool to have the first official "Sexiest Coli-Man/Female Of The Year" Contest/ Tournament during the season of Summer, the love season. Two seperate tournys for 2 separate sexes.
First place man/female gets the biggest share of coli cash and, maybe if he/she lucky, some nude pics from the ladies or men of the coli. Runner ups get a small amount of the coli cash.
16 Spots available, lady judges only obviously for us guys, men judges only for the ladies tourny, and the contestants can only post 1 pic every round. We should start July 10th. What you say ladies and gents, how about it?

Al_Bundy_excited.gif

No,because we about to have a increase in Females posters soon. So it would'nt be fair to the new ones that will join after the July 10th date. We have something major in store for you fellas.Just continue to follow us on twitter @The_Coli and keep a eye on the blog

The Coli

We're Heavy

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
No,because we about to have a increase in Females posters soon. So it would'nt be fair to the new ones that will join after the July 10th date. We have something major in store for you fellas.Just continue to follow us on twitter @The_Coli and keep a eye on the blog

The Coli

We're Heavy

Solid man..solid..Tell y'all what, how about we postpone the date, but just consider the idea, ya know..maybe a lil tweak here and there as far as the rules are concerned but..its not a bad idea.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Solid man..solid..Tell y'all what, how about we postpone the date, but just consider the idea, ya know..maybe a lil tweak here and there as far as the rules are concerned but..its not a bad idea.

:lolbron:

I can tell you this because it's something i'm doing for The Coli..I've contacted several young ladies that post Twerk videos on Youtube. Some are down for a Coli Twerk contest :lolbron: But in-order for it to become major i need to gather more girls.I Think we should have like 20 girls by middle of next month. And then we can have a Twerk contest. I'm not sure if these girls will be totally naked.

I'm trying to :cookin:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Im too sexy for this, Im going to bow out because I would just fukk up the curve for everyone else. :shaq: