I think the DiRT series might be the most overlooked in all of gaming.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I know, it's a racing franchise but man:banderas:

DiRTcolinmcrae_pcbox.jpg

I can't even show it in a video, you just need to play it if you never have before. It's my second favorite racing franchise outside of Forza:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dirt Rally got good reviews. Bought it, but haven't played it yet. I hear it's very realistic and difficult.

I liked Dirt 3 though. So I'm curious about this one. I might not be skilled enough though :lupe:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Dirt Rally got good reviews. Bought it, but haven't played it yet. I hear it's very realistic and difficult.

I liked Dirt 3 though. So I'm curious about this one. I might not be skilled enough though :lupe:
I haven't even played Dirt Rally, but ALL of them are solid. I think my favorite is probably Dirt 2 though.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I tried telling cats on sohh, Dirt was one of my favorites. Solid graphics and fun game play. Recently repurchased the whole series on a humble bundle to play on pc someday

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I tried telling cats on sohh, Dirt was one of my favorites. Solid graphics and fun game play. Recently repurchased the whole series on a humble bundle to play on pc someday
Are you playing it again? I might have to hop back on...been playing a lot of racers lately.

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
True :obama:

Not much of a racing fan and this is one of the few series that keeps me entertained throughout.

Never played the first one, 2nd was good but the gymkhana events in Dirt 3 were the most fun i've had playing a racing game.

Multiplayer modes had some good variety too outside the standard "beat these guys to the finish line."

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Dirt was cool at the time. I feel like Grid was overlooked too.

Autosport is criminally overlooked. I'd argue its one of the most fun ways to race even if it rides more arcade than I'd like to be accessible. So well made (except the cock pit view. :scust:).

Wiith DiRT, I didn't finish DiRT 3. Too many suburban drift X Games events. Rally was a return to the racing so maybe I'll pick that up in the future. :ehh:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
They went too far with the fukkery and got WAY too removed from the Colin McCrae rally roots, and didn't even know who they were making a game for anymore. Dirt Rally is a true rally sim going back to the roots.
Dirt Rally brought that Colin McCrae feeling back :ahh: but it's extra hard though.

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
i actually haven't played any past DiRT 3 cuz i grew out of the gaming all day phase but those were my favorite rally racing games.

i never thought it was overlooked. that shyt was a MUST COP when i was a kid. me and my boys use to kill that shyt. it was def hyped up when it was released and got good ratings.