I think she's a keeper

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just got hit with a major cost where I have to come up with alot of money very quickly...told wifey that I was in a bad mood cuz I had to come up with all this cash...so a day passes and she goes...I have some money and I want to help you...

shyt had me :to:

I love her brehs...
jack-bauer-cry-o.gif

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:yes:

Of course this turn to a thread about sex :huh:

But, it's cool to hear about a good relationship, on here

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I just got hit with a major cost where I have to come up with alot of money very quickly...told wifey that I was in a bad mood cuz I had to come up with all this cash...so a day passes and she goes...I have some money and I want to help you...

shyt had me :to:

I love her brehs...
jack-bauer-cry-o.gif

how much money we talking about breh?
and where you find a chick like that?

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Good stuff bruh. Kinda funny that this is so awe-inspiring and rare, it is actually thread worthy and got dudes like :whoo:

But if the tables turned, this would just be expected of us and we'd be labeled "ain't shyt" if we responded any other way :laugh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good stuff bruh. Kinda funny that this is so awe-inspiring and rare, it is actually thread worthy and got dudes like :whoo:

But if the tables turned, this would just be expected of us and we'd be labeled "ain't shyt" if we responded any other way :laugh:

Eh... It's not rare for your girl to help you out monetarily. It's kinda rare when you consider the amount of money that was offered.