I think it's time we call out Sony gamers for their Stannery

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
In today's political climate you cannot trust who is in the white house, and that same level of deceit is present with the Sony Stanbase of this board. When this gen began the launch titles on Sony was horrible. Anybody remember Killzone :scust: knack 2 was so bad it was free and nobody cared (no lies told)

Console war fanboys til this day think Ryse isn't a good game, then these same gamers talk of God of war like if the two games are not extremely similar :wtf: so real talk, like politicians you can't believe most of the shyt that comes out there mouths. And I intend on exposing those who talk the most :ufdup: since its late, I'll start off with just one. Now remember, this was the sole reason why these dudes rationalized no media features, a pay to play online network and no games at launch. This post below is what was screamed, memed, dreamed...
Only strugglebots believe you can't tell the difference when something has over DOUBLE the resolution. :laff:
In 2017, the competition has over 4x the resolution. So why are these guys lying about the PS4pro being on par with the Xbox one X? If they can see double the resolution then clearly 4x the resolution is better by far but, but but but :yeshrug:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Xbox stans claim I am pro Sony.

Sony stans claim I am an xbot.

This forum and it's console wars BS and don't realize that I consider both of them inferior :mjgrin:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbox stans claim I am pro Sony.

Sony stans claim I am an xbot.

This forum and it's console wars BS and don't realize that I consider both of them inferior :mjgrin:
It's well known you're quite fond of the X, but as a mod you was a Sony agenda pawn in a high place. You started making shady backdoor deals, then was forced to resign from your position after the Mueller report :ufdup: