I think I'm officially done with pre-workouts

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
At least for now. Iuno man, ever since I been taking them, even when I was 17 years old, I never felt quite right with that shyt in my system.

In the last year or so every time I pop one I'm ready to puke or shyt within 10 minutes. :damn:

I can't get through a set without burping up some blueberry flavored shyt. :scusthov:

I look forward to getting this shyt out of my system. :smugbiden:

Just a rant brehs

• Dap
Reactions: AJW

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
lean toward organic pre-workouts such as red maca powder or raw cacao powder n thank me later:jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
How many scoops you on? Go off it cold turkey, drink coffee for a while, then maybe switch back to a single scoop eventually if you desire

Caffeine pill could substitute instead of coffee

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
Preworkouts are nothing but chemicals..made in a lab. shyt can't be good for you.

I used to take a preworkout often. Then I realized I was hooked and couldn't have a decent workout with out one.

So I cut way back. I'm a firefighter..I only take a preworkout on days after I'm up all night at work the day before. It's only on a need basis nowadays.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
No lie, I'm done with pre-workouts as well. The only thing I had been taking is creatine, none of those actual NO Explode, Jack3d, SHotgun etc, because I had bad experience with Jack3d when I was like 19,(nearly had heart complications), but them gains were :noah:

But anyways I had a few bad outbreak on my handsome face like 3 times within the past year, when ever I used to cycle it. I'm talking these were some serve cases of acme. Like straight blood patches on my face, I wasn't too subconscious or anything about it . But it's not a good look to be walking around in the public with.

Anyway I finally noticed it was the creatine that was jacking my face up, one day last month when I took a small shot pre-workout, and literally, .02 seconds later, I saw blood gusing out of my forehead like :wtf:. So I officially dropped taking any non whole food product in my diet. It was hard, because that shyt normally has me bouncing of the walls at the gym whenever I cycled it but, :camby:

My face is just now recovering after a month free. I mean I'm just glad those outbreaks aren't permanent. I felt like I was aging too, now I look youthful again :win:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have used animal pump, for months without a problem, however, and this is nothing to do with my pre workout ,just thought I would share this, I was using a multi vit called reflex ,when for some reason I couldn't get animal pak (the multivitamin) in the UK for a period. Well I wished I had waited for animal to get back in stock. as I had just finished training legs,doing a very intense workout, and I get an extremely painful one sided headache and a nose bleed.

Scared the shyt out of me. My workout partner when he heard asked if he could have the rest of the reflex pack despite me warning him about what it almost certainly did to me (as I was fine after I stopped taking it) so he took it,and while he didn't get the bad headache and nose bleed, he had nausea so bad he had to stop taking it.

Another load of shyt, is that so called buffered creatine krealkyln, doesn't bloat you they say,easier on the stomach they say , .... well it bloated me the fukk up, despite me following the directions to a T, and not only that I got some kind of weird stomach/bladder problem as well Again someone else in gym wanted to try it, gave it to them,they got the shyts real bad.

I find anything made by 'animal' is really good quality if a bit expensive for what you get at times... but it does what it claims on the tin. Even their natural hormone animal stak , and mstak protein thingmjig, you get results from that. I wouldn't use any other brand these days.and I will be using them until I plateau in the gym,then I will look at 'unnatural' options.

Daps
I've only bought a pre-workout once, shyt is still somewhere in my cabinets.

It gives me the ear buzz, the tingly feeling everything, but when I workout it doesn't help me rep out more and it actually makes me lightheaded after a while. IDK if its just the one I used, but fukk it I'm making good enough gains without that shyt.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
The few times i used it in my early days i felt weird. My hands and feet felt tingly in an uncomfortable way. Since then i never fukked with it.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I used to fukk with Jack3d till they neutered the formula like 4loko. :thumby1:

Now I fukk with DAT DERE CELL TECH AND DAT HYPHY MUD.....WHOOOOO DAT FIZZ.