I think I'm in love

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:whoa:

we've all been hurt breh. don't spread that negative shyt. if he gets fukked over he gets fukked over...but he's just stating how he feels. there's no need to shyt on the way he feels.

This is my first posts in the whole thread, fam, I haven't shytted on his feelings at all. But my philosophy in life is to hope for the best and plan for the worst, the only women I trust are my Mom and my sisters and its going to take one hell of a chick to change that. I don't love easy, but if I ever fall in love :sadcam:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it's infatuation, she been away so long but she stays on my mind. The old me would have forgotten about her a long time ago.

Have you been dealing with any other women during that time? (i know you said faithful but talking aint nothing)

and...how yall gonna see each other again? One of yall plan on moving?

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
come and sit down chief.. let's discuss some things and i can tell if she's right for u since i'm the only one the board qualified with a doctorate in KHTHNTB ( KEEP HER THROW HER N THE BUSHES )

1. How old are u 2?

2. Where do u Live and where do she live?

3. did she move away for school or work?

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
come and sit down chief.. let's discuss some things and i can tell if she's right for u since i'm the only one the board qualified with a doctorate in KHTHNTB ( KEEP HER THROW HER N THE BUSHES )

1. How old are u 2?

2. Where do u Live and where do she live?

3. did she move away for school or work?

1. I'm 31 she is 27
2. I live in Johannesburg she live in Betgville
3. She moved to start a chicken farming business