she's 4 hours away good luck, but ldrs rarely work

youre a simp. youre not in love.

tumblr_mqsjqw3Pmy1qhhxd4o7_r1_250.gif

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Let a nikka live if wrong I have to deal with the consequences
We just don't want you to get your heart broken breh. I think a lot of us have been in your position and thats why we saying the stuff we are. We've all had a girl we can't get off our mind and think about all the time. For some, the love story works out, but for most, its just another fling that comes to a sad end. Just try not to have big expectations like "we're in love", just be you and see how it plays out.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We just don't want you to get your heart broken breh. I think a lot of us have been in your position and thats why we saying the stuff we are. We've all had a girl we can't get off our mind and think about all the time. For some, the love story works out, but for most, its just another fling that comes to a sad end. Just try not to have big expectations like "we're in love", just be you and see how it plays out.

oneitis

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi

I get where you coming from but I am 31 and I think that I have had enough life experience to know.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey good for u

but I honestly thought I was gonna see some ass some tittys or a bad ass bytch :yeshrug:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
My TBM breh @Chief welcome to the club it's a good place to be.

I did long distance with my girl during a short time she lived abroad. 6 hours wasn't easy but was a short term thing.

Ive been with her many years now so past the 'honeymoon' phase and I'm in love with her like back in the day still.

You know you love them when you go through anything ( go broke, lost job whatever) and she stays.
Best of luck breh.:blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Honestly I hope it works for you breh just be careful ldrs are hard that's all I was saying

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ain't nobody mad about shyt, fam. You know how many chicks have told me they loved me in my lifetime? They're telling some other dude the same shyt RIGHT NOW :usure:

:whoa:

we've all been hurt breh. don't spread that negative shyt. if he gets fukked over he gets fukked over...but he's just stating how he feels. there's no need to shyt on the way he feels.