I think I kind of miss my former PAWG, brehs

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I just found out that she got her first out of college, $60K, $10 bonus, and more. :whew:

We text as friends, and we both have partners, but we still flirt and talk about the times we shared :takedat:

That's my homey if anything else but I miss her ambitious, educated, white, gym-going ass :ohlawd:

but she cheated on her new BF last month and caught a few bodies in college :huhldup:

I used to hit raw. I hit raw on her period Labor Day 2011 and I came out clean doe :whew:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I just found out that she got her first out of college, $60K, $10 bonus, and more. :whew:

We text as friends, and we both have partners, but we still flirt and talk about the times we shared :takedat:

That's my homey if anything else but I miss her ambitious, educated, white, gym-going ass :ohlawd:

but she cheated on her new BF last month and caught a few bodies in college :huhldup:

I used to hit raw. I hit raw on her period Labor Day 2011 and I came out clean doe :whew:
I knew you would miss your pawg, :noah:.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
So what...

U definitely the nicca that love the attention around here

Love attention? I might post a lot of threads one week, but then I can go a month without making a thread :wtf:

I don't even like getting attention on my birthday breh...so im def not an attention whore :beli:

I knew you would miss your pawg, :noah:.

She just texted me a pic of her new gym shoes :wow:

White girls love to exercise :lawd:

Meanwhile, a lot of the black woman I've dated eat, then get "the itis" and sleep :scusthov: