I think i got thrown the ***** tonight, but i aint smash

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Basically I met up with this girl for a date. I been knowing her for a while, but we been beefin. So yesterday i find out she in the city so i schedule a date for today. First thing first i had to go inside cuz she said her mama wanted to meet me :leon:. Her sisters husband G checced me at the door :birdman: but after that it was good.
We go out, have a good time n shyt i guess. She even paid for her own food n aint complain :whoo:

Then we get in the car she start talkn all kinds of shyt like.

"oh god its finna be 12 o clocc let me put my headphones in"

i said "why"

her-"because how dudes have morning wood, i have 12am wetness"

me-"ohh damn"

--------------
her-"scorpios are just pretend freaks dey aint real freaks"(im a scorpio)

----------------------------------------------

We had saw the last excorsim and i was talkn about the funny part when the dude called the girl n said "i wanna be inside you"

she like "lowkey das a turn of for me if someone said it"
-------------------------

She starts talking about one night stands and how she doesnt go out lookin for one, but if it happens, den fucc it. Den talks about all her fetishes, and how she can keep a nikka dicc hard for hours even after makin him nut n shyt

It was just like this all night
Idk did i take an L, or did I take the W for not being thirsty cuz she was prolly jus tryna give a nikka blue balls, and i really came out on top for not cavin in :wow:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
lmao you couldn't even get laid when going out with a total slut who according to you only talked about having sex or sexual things the entire time. you got zero game play boy. you might be homo gay boy. hate it had to be you zay boy.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
lmao you couldn't even get laid when going out with a total slut who according to you only talked about having sex or sexual things the entire time. you got zero game play boy. you might be homo gay boy. hate it had to be you zay boy.

To be fair she aint start talking about sex til after we left genghis grill.
Before that she was actually spitting some real ass shyt, that had a nikka like :ohhh: :wow:

Im talkn on some intellectual type shyt. So it was like from one extreme to the other,

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Before that she was actually spitting some real ass shyt, that had a nikka like :ohhh: :wow:

Im talkn on some intellectual type shyt. So it was like from one extreme to the other,

for your sake i hope this is a troll job. you got all goo goo eyed for this bytch over some beef beef skewers and then when she tried to throw you the puss puss you got shook . you need to calm down and tell yourself this bytch aint shyt her momma and her sissters aint shyt and thats when you have the real power :myman:

lakinta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:

as soon as she said she had "12 am wetness" you shoulda inserted some fingers. or told her u always have that morning wood available. anything breh. anything. :to:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

:wow:

But on topic it might be good since she might want it even more if it goes well the next time too.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Basically I met up with this girl for a date. I been knowing her for a while, but we been beefin. So yesterday i find out she in the city so i schedule a date for today. First thing first i had to go inside cuz she said her mama wanted to meet me :leon:. Her sisters husband G checced me at the door :birdman: but after that it was good.
We go out, have a good time n shyt i guess. She even paid for her own food n aint complain :whoo:

Then we get in the car she start talkn all kinds of shyt like.

"oh god its finna be 12 o clocc let me put my headphones in"

i said "why"

her-"because how dudes have morning wood, i have 12am wetness"

me-"ohh damn"

--------------
her-"scorpios are just pretend freaks dey aint real freaks"(im a scorpio)

----------------------------------------------

We had saw the last excorsim and i was talkn about the funny part when the dude called the girl n said "i wanna be inside you"

she like "lowkey das a turn of for me if someone said it"
-------------------------

She starts talking about one night stands and how she doesnt go out lookin for one, but if it happens, den fucc it. Den talks about all her fetishes, and how she can keep a nikka dicc hard for hours even after makin him nut n shyt

It was just like this all night
Idk did i take an L, or did I take the W for not being thirsty cuz she was prolly jus tryna give a nikka blue balls, and i really came out on top for not cavin in :wow:

tumblr_lgrjtgpPGG1qfabmx.gif

Angel_Confused.gif

she threw it up in the air and u aint catch it
tumblr_lsmauc3PPQ1r13bwco1_500.jpg

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
She gave me a kiss on the lips before she went in the house, even tho she got a boyfriend :lolbron:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN

She sounds bipolar. You probably could have got the drawls...but at what cost....AT WHAT COST?!?!:why: