I Think I Found My Wife...

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
young women not being women is the reason why so many are single now....:sas2:
Cook for yourself, you lazy bum. If a woman has to bring in 50% the income (if you marry a black woman she WILL be) then get off your ass and do 50% of the domestic duties as well. You entitled fukks want to lead, but not provide. As for your silly point here's a woman who cooks, and is committed to being a "good submissive housewife", yet she's still single.

Last edited:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Cook for yourself, you lazy bum. If a woman has to bring in 50% the income (if you marry a black woman she WILL be) then get off your ass and do 50% of the domestic duties as well. You entitled fukks want to lead, but not provide,

As long as my wife works for our family instead of some other man then I'm content with being the main breadwinner....I just hope she is ok with me earning 40k a year....

You need to relax mam....

and as for your silly point here's a woman who cooks, and is committed to being a "good submissive housewife", yet she's still single.

She is waiting for a husband. She isn't going around hopping from dikk to dikk, entering into short term relationships that have no foundation and in the process ruining herself doing this thing we call "dating"; She is being patient!

Voddie Baucham's daughter was only 19 in this vid:

she married late last year at age 24 to a man that was biblically grounded! <---- she waited nearly 5 years to get married and during that time she was single...

Last edited: