I think I’m going to buy bitcoin with my tax return

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Nah its not too late.

Lite coin and Ethereum are good ones to buy too. Its a better "investment" than spending it on a new toy that you'll only appreciate fully for a month.

Watching money make money is beautiful :wow:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Good investment: yes

Too late: to REALLLLLY come up off Bitcoin, maybe. Plus ur tax return wont cover it unless ur somebody bum babymama.

But some other coins. People say litecoin and eth

I say Ripple because the movement is gonna get commercialized. 80 percent of Japanese banks gonna sign up. Amerikan express signed up on it

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Nah its not too late.

Lite coin and Ethereum are good ones to buy too. Its a better "investment" than spending it on a new toy that you'll only appreciate fully for a month.

Watching money make money is beautiful :wow:

I read somewhere that Bitcoin may be 3.2 million by 2020

shyt may not go that far but if hits another growth I wanna but at least $1000 right now

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
It's still an early market as it's only 9 years old. Its decentralized and currently unregulated(may be changing) but you'd be better off just buying gold since bitcoin is essentially, a digital currency mocking gold-back cash. Or buy diamonds in bulk (easy to do online and much easier when you travel). Always good to have portable wealth.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I read somewhere that Bitcoin may be 3.2 million by 2020

shyt may not go that far but if hits another growth I wanna but at least $1000 right now

Yeah its probably not even too late to get into bitcoin. No one can predict the future but with the mainstreaming of cryptocurrency, its not absurd to think that we haven't reached the height of bitcoin itself yet. You may have missed the 200->10k climb, but doesn't mean its not possible to get on the 10k->50k or 100K growth in a few years.

Though I think a safer bet for big gains are in ethereum and litecoin. Also IOTA is one to look out for which has the backing of several huge corporations including microsoft. Only time will tell.

If you have money to lose, and tax refunds are usually spent on frivolities, I say go for it and take the chance.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yeah its probably not even too late to get into bitcoin. No one can predict the future but with the mainstreaming of cryptocurrency, its not absurd to think that we haven't reached the height of bitcoin itself yet. You may have missed the 200->10k climb, but doesn't mean its not possible to get on the 10k->50k or 100K growth in a few years.

Though I think a safer bet for big gains are in ethereum and litecoin. Also IOTA is one to look out for which has the backing of several huge corporations including microsoft. Only time will tell.

If you have money to lose, and tax refunds are usually spent on frivolities, I say go for it and take the chance.

Is there anyway to put a 100 on various coins where I can forget about it.

Also the market is gonna bubble soon obviously, would our economy tanking make Bitcoin rise?

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Try Neo, litecoin, or ethereum. Though at this juncture, bitcoin is as safe of a bet there is.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Is there anyway to put a 100 on various coins where I can forget about it.

Also the market is gonna bubble soon obviously, would our economy tanking make Bitcoin rise?
Yeah. Most people use coinbase for the first account and to buy either lite coin, ethereum, or bitcoin with USD. Once you get your money into a currency there then you can start moving it to other exchanges like cryptopia, binance, and Gdax to exchange the currencies you bought on coinbase for other coins. This is usually how you get the less popular coins.

To start, something like coinbase and putting a few bucks on other exchanges are ok. But once you start transferring and playing with a sizeable amount of cash, the fees of exchanges can hurt and it’s also just safer to either download the official desktop wallet for a currency and keep it on your pc instead of an online exchange or even better a “hardware wallet” which is like a special thumb drive to keep your currency.

Also for your second question, don’t know. This is all just speculation at this point and making serious investments with money you can’t afford to lose is not recommmended. Think of it like gambling (aka speculation) for now and only use money you don’t mind losing in hopes of making some more. There may be a crash or it may just keep going. No way to know.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
No one knows, but it's worth a shot.
The growth graph of bitcoin is almost exponential right now, in a month it could be at 30,000 and that shouldn't even surprise anybody.

Daps
It's still an early market as it's only 9 years old. Its decentralized and currently unregulated(may be changing) but you'd be better off just buying gold since bitcoin is essentially, a digital currency mocking gold-back cash. Or buy diamonds in bulk (easy to do online and much easier when you travel). Always good to have portable wealth.
Can you direct me to correct location to dive into this logic.

Resources > Bitcoin

Thanks.