I think Eazy-E knew he had AIDS

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
that new BG Knocc Out interview, knocc out lightweight admits it, he says "I think Eazy knew he wuz in tha hospital for something more serious than bronchitis, to be truthful"

even Quik wuz saying Eazy-E knew he had AIDS (which he later took back)

why would somebody kill Eazy-E with a needle? that shyt sound stupid as fukk..... all tha way in 1995, theres a million other ways to kill somebody, that conspiracy theory shyt is hella ignorant... this coming from an Eazy-E fan....

if he wuz bi or on tha downlow i think some stories would have surfaced by now, so that couldn't of been tha case either

..... so i dunno how tha fukk he caught it... but he fukked a lot of females thats something we all know :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
BG Knocc Out said Eazy knew something was fishy behind him getting it, not that he knew he had AIDS the whole time, stop spreading false info

DJ Quik also clarified that shyt and denied it so why bring it up?

I'll believe the words of close associates who saw their friend that supposedly had full blown death sentence AIDS right before he was diagnosed saying that he looked completely healthy over random fans who take shyt at face value believing that him fukking bytches is how he got it as if he was the only rapper ever to do what he did any day of the week

Literally every rapper or associate that was around E before he died all say the same shyt, even Biggie Smalls said the same shyt

How does a man have HIV/AIDS for years, fukk 1 million bytches, have 100 kids, and not one of those kids have it, none of the BM's(including the ones that were pregnant when he died so obviously they were impregnated while he was "full blown"), none of the groupies or mistresses came forward, no one.. I know u aren't guaranteed to pass it over but at the rate Eazy was going SOMEBODY had to have gotten it right? At least 1 kid? shyt is fishy and idgaf what yall say:camby: and I'm not even into conspiracies

Last edited:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
BG Knocc Out said Eazy knew something was fishy behind him getting it, not that he knew he had AIDS the whole time, stop spreading false info

DJ Quik also clarified that shyt and denied it so why bring it up?

I'll believe the words of close associates who saw their friend that supposedly had full blown death sentence AIDS right before he was diagnosed saying that he looked completely healthy over random fans who take shyt at face value believing that him fukking bytches is how he got it as if he was the only rapper ever to do what he did any day of the week

Literally every rapper or associate that was around E before he died all say the same shyt, even Biggie Smalls said the same shyt

How does a man have HIV/AIDS for years, fukk 1 million bytches, have 100 kids, and not one of those kids have it, none of the BM's(including the ones that were pregnant when he died so obviously they were impregnated while he was "full blown"), none of the groupies or mistresses came forward, no one.. I know u aren't guaranteed to pass it over but at the rate Eazy was going SOMEBODY had to have gotten it right? At least 1 kid? shyt is fishy and idgaf what yall say:camby: and I'm not even into conspiracies
i think we interpreted wut BG said differently, if Eazy thought he got sick by foul play, why wouldnt he tell everybody? so they could go ride on them nikkaz, why would he hold it in to himself that makes no sense

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
i think we interpreted wut BG said differently, if Eazy thought he got sick by foul play, why wouldnt he tell everybody? so they could go ride on them nikkaz, why would he hold it in to himself that makes no sense
Maybe he wasn't sure and didn't wanna falsely point the finger, BG clearly implied that he could tell Eazy felt him getting AIDS was deeper than what they told him

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Maybe he wasn't sure and didn't wanna falsely point the finger, BG clearly implied that he could tell Eazy felt him getting AIDS was deeper than what they told him
nah he meant Eazy knew he wuzn't in there for a simple cold, he knew he had AIDS

even if he didn't wanna falsely blame somebody in your theory, why wouldn't he atleast say "something ain't right" to somebody.... anybody..... but nobody reported him to have said nothing, so that scenario don't add up buddy boy

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
My thing is, it's been said that Eazy tested negative for HIV 18 months prior to testing positive.

HIV takes alot longer than a year and a half to kill you, and that's assuming he even had it for that long :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
nah he meant Eazy knew he wuzn't in there for a simple cold, he knew he had AIDS

even if he didn't wanna falsely blame somebody in your theory, why wouldn't he atleast say "something ain't right" to somebody.... anybody..... but nobody reported him to have said nothing, so that scenario don't add up buddy boy
nikka watch the video again.. BG Knocc Out says Eazy told him he has AIDS and that's what he visited him in the hospital for. You must think that people were visiting him thinking he had bronchitis when deep down he really had AIDS and knew it and you're wrong. He first went to the hospital for bronchitis and they told him he has AIDS and that's when he first found out and told everyone else and that's when people started visiting him.. shyt wasn't no secret.

BG Knocc Out says that he could tell Eazy knew something was fishy it's really not that hard to read between the lines on what he said, maybe Eazy did say "something ain't right" which is why BG and every other nikka that dealt with Eazy in 95 say the same thing. And if he didn't.. why Eazy didn't speak up is beyond me but it's what BG said. Not to mention he probably didn't think he'd be dying, he was probably just focused on getting better and getting out considering he was supposed to have surgery that could save him but it never happened then he fell to a medically induced coma he never woke up from. Not like he had much time to put the pieces together and come up with a solution considering he was either drugged up or unconscious most of the time then quickly died via cardiac arrest.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
My thing is, it's been said that Eazy tested negative for HIV 18 months prior to testing positive.

HIV takes alot longer than a year and a half to kill you, and that's assuming he even had it for that long :patrice:
not if you contract it from somebody with full blown AIDS

if Eazy got AIDS and felt it wuz somethin fishy he woulda been spoke out, but we have no record of that, only Tomica knows wut those conversations were like in tha hospital since she wuz there mostly, or Eazy's parents...

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Old heads will tell you nikkas was dropping left and right off HIV/Aids. Dudes would be healthy one day and die the next.