I switched from the OG PS4 to the PRO for my PSVR and ...

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Playing DOOM VR again and this shyt looks amazing as hell compared to playing it on the OG PS4

I also gotta admit the better framerate and graphics make u feel way less sick

If you have a PRO get a VR now !!!

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Playing DOOM VR again and this shyt looks amazing as hell compared to playing it on the OG PS4

I might need to get a pro just for this. I haven't gotten one yet because I'm not excited for the minor increases in performance and graphics but if it really improves PSVR I'd be more interested.
@Fatboi1 had mentioned that PSVR looks better on the PRO also.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I might need to get a pro just for this. I haven't gotten one yet because I'm not excited for the minor increases in performance and graphics but if it really improves PSVR I'd be more interested.
It’s a pretty good increase , it’s not something mind blowing though but it’s noticeable

It’s not all games though , Skyrim VR looks barely improved , playing regular PS4 games on cinema mode looks pretty nice overall graphically , also the WiFi is suppose to be improved, I noticed my games download much faster

Only bought the PRO for my VR , I have a regular HDTV no 4K but the super sampling mode makes it look nice

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps

The Wall Street Journal reported that Sony launched the Pro for PSVR. If it were not for PSVR we would not have the Pro.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
It’s a pretty good increase , it’s not something mind blowing though but it’s noticeable

It’s not all games though , Skyrim VR looks barely improved , playing regular PS4 games on cinema mode looks pretty nice overall graphically , also the WiFi is suppose to be improved, I noticed my games download much faster

Only bought the PRO for my VR , I have a regular HDTV no 4K but the super sampling mode makes it look nice
Get a ps4 pro without a 4ktv brehs..straight hindering your console:gucci:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
for those who played Doom on a reg flat 2d TV/monitor and also on PSVR

which experience was better? Never played the game and tryna decide on what version i should pick up
from what I remember the OG Doom had some of the best graphics I’ve seen on the PS4

Not only that but I also think all the DLC is free , it’s actually a pretty fun arena shooter , the multiplayer is insanely fun

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
for those who played Doom on a reg flat 2d TV/monitor and also on PSVR

which experience was better? Never played the game and tryna decide on what version i should pick up

Definitely, definetly the OG 2d version. The VR Doom is trash. Very bad implementation.
The PSVR version isn’t trash.
If you adjust the controls it’s actually really fun and one of the better looking PSVR games available.
The regular version is much better though overall. I feel like Doom has been grossly slept on in general and especially on this forum. It was one of the best games this gen.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If u got a 4K and a VR then a Pro is worth it alone.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
The PSVR version isn’t trash.
If you adjust the controls it’s actually really fun and one of the better looking PSVR games available.
The regular version is much better though overall. I feel like Doom has been grossly slept on in general and especially on this forum. It was one of the best games this gen.
I was surprised how fun the game was and nobody seemed to talk about it :gucci:

Ima be honest though , if you had changed the name DOOM to someother name you wouldn’t really notice