I still have and have never played NBA 2k11.. Should I give this a run through?

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Supposed to be one of the best 2k's of the last decade..

And of course the first with Jordan back with all of his replayable GOAT moments and games :salute:

Curious as to whether or not this will hold up in 2019 1/2 :jbhmm:

Thoughts? :lupe:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Never played 2k11 but i prefer 2k12 over 2k17 (last two 2ks i bought)
Has all the Jordan and legends moments, better mechanics, and the stamina system ain't ass like in 17
Do people still upload rosters? Maybe that would make it playable in 2019

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
NBA 2K14 on PS3 was the funnest 2K I ever played. Running Association mode with current day players was epic I played it from 2014-2023 Created all the drafts etc, only problem was that the Warriors with KD won 1 ring, which was 2019...I put my MyPlayer with Gianni's and won 4 rings

Me: 5 Rings, 2MVPs, 2vFMVPs
(Won with Embiid in Philly 2015)

Gianni's: 4 rings, 4 MVPs 3 FMVPs

I tried to recreate that feel in 2k17 and 2k19 and it was straight trash...2K is done.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
If you playing My Career, it's one of the best from recent recollection because your Stamina is managed way better than the later ones along with the fact that they don't penalize you for creating players of certain archetypes like what they were doing as of recent. Perfect example of what I'm talking about, Making a 6'10" Power Forward. Something I've been doing since the FIRST, fukkING 2K with Iverson on the cover.

This one didn't limit your stamina and speed for making a guard of that height like the others above it do, and let's be honest, if you're playing these games with a created character, unless you suck, you should be playing MVP type ball, the face of the league and playing max minutes, which is normal, but the others not only hit you with penalties for making a guard of that height, your player was perpetually burnt out after a season or two and you've no way to manage your minutes or call for subs to replenish your shyt.

The one with Jordan and the one with Lebron doing that chalk clap shyt are the last two decent 2K games. The others go up are money grubbing trash. Enjoy it, breh.