i sometimes hate writing cover letters tailored for each potential employer

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
in the past i use to just have a basic cover letter and just change the employer names on it.

Now I usually change up the whole letter everytime. I found that postjobfree.com is good for copying brilliant one liners from other peoples cover letters.

i click on search for resumes on top of the search bar and will find myself copying a few phrases from other peoples letters.

Do you guys think that is wrong? :confused:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
might make you look bad because other people are probably doing the same thing

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
in the past i use to just have a basic cover letter and just change the employer names on it.

Now I usually change up the whole letter everytime. I found that postjobfree.com is good for copying brilliant one liners from other peoples cover letters.

i click on search for resumes on top of the search bar and will find myself copying a few phrases from other peoples letters.

Do you guys think that is wrong? :confused:

its really annoying, i dont have experience in HR or anything but I can imagine its best to do your own.

but u just gotta boss up and do it, attack that page like :birdman:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
thanks for that site.

There are a ton of headhunters out there. If you have 5 of them working for you, looking for jobs for you, you will get a job. All they do is set up the interview. They get paid if the employer decides to hire you. A lot of big companies use them.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
There are a ton of headhunters out there. If you have 5 of them working for you, looking for jobs for you, you will get a job. All they do is set up the interview. They get paid if the employer decides to hire you. A lot of big companies use them.

the headhunters ain't just working for u tho. they got thousands of cats they are trying to place. so dont act like they are out there going hard for u. they are just trying to fill positions so they can collect that commission.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
the headhunters ain't just working for u tho. they got thousands of cats they are trying to place. so dont act like they are out there going hard for u. they are just trying to fill positions so they can collect that commission.

They have a job to do and i need a job. Placing you means they get paid. Its a win for you. I dont have anything bad to say about them because they found me employment rather quickly. Then again, my resume is something dreams are made of. You can look for a job on your own and have them look for jobs for you as well. These days, you cant go into the job market alone unless your resume looks like mine.