I sleep walk!

Dr.seuss Swag

Trouble Man
Daps
Reppin
Fla
The first incident that i knew of happened when I was like 14 and my mom caught me walking out the door...the next morning she was looking at me like you know what happened last night :usure:

This morning I woke up with different clothes on like:mindblown:

The scary part of it is that I can see myself doing these things but it's like a dream you can't control :snoop: these are just a hand full of my stories I never got checked out by any doctors though :manny:

Do any of you coli brehs sleep walk/talk? I'm 20 and I still do it

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
The first incident that i knew of happened when I was like 14 and my mom caught me walking out the door...the next morning she was looking at me like you know what happened last night :usure:

This morning I woke up with different clothes on like:mindblown:

The scary part of it is that I can see myself doing these things but it's like a dream you can't control :snoop: these are just a hand full of my stories I never got checked out by any doctors though :manny:

Do any of you coli brehs sleep walk/talk? I'm 20 and I still do it
:ohhh:
This reminds me of that Hey Arnold episode

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sounds Dangerous As fukk, Hopefully You Dont Jump Out Ya Window One Day Thinking You're A fukking Sky Diver

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i use to when i was younger, like in grade school. but not any more. i haven't done that in almost 20 years...

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I do:snoop: Except it's been at least a few years since anyone had told me that I've done it. I never remember after it happens. I used to scare the fukk outta my brother when I was younger:pachaha: I guess I liked going into his room a lot while I was sleepwalking. He said I used to stand over him while he slept looking like that girl from The Ring cuz my hair was mad long and looked crazy. When he saw that movie he said it creeped him out because of me:russ:

Now sleeptalking......I still do it and quite frequently too. My man is always telling me the weird, funny, crazy shyt I say to him while I'm sleeping :lolbron: I never remember sleeptalking either.