i shed some tears today watching this Ta-Nehisi Coates today

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
yeah I watched this live. Coates is is a very smart guy.

The reality when it comes to racism, white supremacy, the struggle of being Black in America is an EXTREMELY complex one. If you haven't studied it, most likely you have no idea how deep and constructed it is.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Ta-Nehisi Coates is a legit intellectual everybody can learn from. He's always on point. The coli would be better off reading his columns in the Atlantic instead of dikkriding slapstick pseudointellectual shameless capitalist showmen who make shyt up like Tariq Nasheed and Umar Johnson.

Last edited:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Good drop. Dapped+repped

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
Ta-Nehisi Coates is a legit intellectual everybody can learn from. He's always on point. The coli would be better off reading his columns in the Atlantic instead of dikkriding slapstick pseudointellectual shameless capitalist showmen who make shyt up like Tariq Nasheed and Umar Johnson.

Yes. I find that the race discussions on this board are ill informed due to posters's lack of exposure to people like Coates.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.

:mjlol::umad:you feel better now fam? tell em why you mad.