I sent a letter to Drake on Instagram

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Been awhile since we talked but I had to share this with him. Will let you know if I get a response

Why’d you let them say your kid’s name in a song without deriding the exploitation of children for the sake of commercial media? Why do you let them act like you were required to have your private life in the public eye, even at the expense of your kid’s identity. I wish you the best moving forward and I know your future is even brighter than your path. My father took me to see the Up In Smoke Tour at 8 years old, but it wasn’t Eminem that made me feel validated in my path … but rather, it was you - before you, your background was antirequisite to Hip-Hop, anything coming from someone middle class and up would be relegated … until your arrival changed that. You must have too many yes men around because I know I really could’ve helped you with this battle

First off, you know what it is when you heard Drake … your best days are ahead of you. Connect with your discipline, change your diet and drink more water

Your best song is still on it’s way to you. Be ready to receive it

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
oFfxIKV.gif

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
drakemad-drakeignore.gif

My tea’s gone cold,