I seen the GOAT way to avoid an argument today!!!

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I'm walking to my car getting ready to go to class. and this dude is walking back to his car like :obama: this is all i heard...

Girl: Dont you wanna come in and chill and talk about this.

Dude: Nah you didnt let me fukk. and you got a nikka for that talking stuff

Me: :krs:

Girl: I cant stand you

Dude: I know *drives off in Bama ass Dodge Magnum. makes U-Turn, laughs and throws TheNig the deuce sign*

Me: :laff:

shyt was G as fukk. not a single fukk was given by this dude. but i can almost guarantee he'll be back at ol girl house later on.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
this is to him

champagne.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i know the nikka will be back tonight. i'mma be waiting outside to see if i can get some tips. its obvious he dont love them hoes.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm walking to my car getting ready to go to class. and this dude is walking back to his car like :obama: this is all i heard...

Girl: Dont you wanna come in and chill and talk about this.

Dude: Nah you didnt let me fukk. and you got a nikka for that talking stuff

Me: :krs:

Girl: I cant stand you

Dude: I know *drives off in Bama ass Dodge Magnum. makes U-Turn, laughs and throws TheNig the deuce sign*

Me: :laff:

shyt was G as fukk. not a single fukk was given by this dude. but i can almost guarantee he'll be back at ol girl house later on.

more like ol girl gon be at his house. its so easy to be a G with these women if u have no feelings invested.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
more like ol girl gon be at his house. its so easy to be a G with these women if u have no feelings invested.

is that why my young bytch be blowing up my phone tryna see what i'm doing and shyt? becuz i never really call her and she always telling me that i dont care about her.