I seen a 7 y/o call another 7 y/o a bytch yesterday

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I know kids cuss,due to there how they are raised. But the lack of respect is just out of hand. There were like 4 adults around. And when she said it,her mom was just like stop saying that and went back to what she was doing. I was sitting there like :what:

I thought to myself is she not going to discipline her. Is (stop saying that enough) to keep the child from not saying it again.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I DROPPED KICKED MY NEPHEW FOR CALLING MOMS A bytch. I DON'T PLAY THAT shyt.

:what: lil nikkaz calling their moms bytches now?! i wish my sons WOULD call my wife a bytch (or anybody, for that matter)....it's gonna be some movin' and shakin' going on in the crib that day...:birdman: i don't do well with disrespectful kids. i tend to go off....:shaq:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its real in the hood. I saw a woman in the hood call a newborn baby a bytch for crying too loud.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
If I said that as a child my mom would have

fatality.gif

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
:what: lil nikkaz calling their moms bytches now?! i wish my sons WOULD call my wife a bytch (or anybody, for that matter)....it's gonna be some movin' and shakin' going on in the crib that day...:birdman: i don't do well with disrespectful kids. i tend to go off....:shaq:

HE DIDN'T FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT HE WAS SAYING. I THINK HE GETS THE PICTURE NOW. HE AIN'T NEVER SAID THAT shyt AROUND ME AGAIN. I DON'T PLAY THAT DISRESPECTFUL KID shyt.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
good to know there won't be a short supply of hood rats in the future

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I know kids cuss,due to there how they are raised. But the lack of respect is just out of hand. There were like 4 adults around. And when she said it,her mom was just like stop saying that and went back to what she was doing. I was sitting there like :what:

I thought to myself is she not going to discipline her. Is (stop saying that enough) to keep the child from not saying it again.

I worked at public schools and the shyt kids say is fukkin crazy. I've seen a 3rd grader tell his boy that a female classmate was pregnant by another 3rd grader. Last week of school I've had a student ask me "Ms -- where did you get all that from?" I felt so disrespected I asked him to repeat it he rephrased it. I then told him I'd get him suspended if he tried some bullshyt like that again.

I have crazier stories but I'll just keep it at that.:pachaha:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Yeah i was in the store and a 9-11 yr old girl was with her friends and the girl was like 'im bout to leave you bytches in here im leaving!'