I saw the miniseries "V" (1983) as a kid and it scared the motherfukking shyt out of me

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
As a kid, how awesome does this trailer sound? Aliens and space ships and shyt

BREH

NETWORK PRIME TIME TV :mindblown:

Just that LOGO scared me after I saw an episode :lupe:. NBC replayed V and V: Final Battle regularly into the 80s, so I probably saw it at 6 or something in'89...that shyt was scary as shyt...

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I wasn't scared but I loved it! It was really the only mini series turned regular series about a subject that also interested kids. Usually you got some romance bullshyt like The Thorn Birds or some based on a true story shyt like "I know My First Name is Steven". But this was an alien invasion, with a resistance plot afterward. Shyt was epic! I always wanted to rewatch.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Yeah i ain't fukk with that. i downloaded all the seasons on my phone now though

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I wasn't scared but I loved it! It was really the only mini series turned regular series about a subject that also interested kids. Usually you got some romance bullshyt like The Thorn Birds or some based on a true story shyt like "I know My First Name is Steven". But this was an alien invasion, with a resistance plot afterward. Shyt was epic! I always wanted to rewatch.
yeah I was just too young for that shyt...that rat scene scared the living shyt out of me...dudes getting their faces ripped off and shyt....too much