I saw that baddest chick this summer

Daps
I had to make a thread about it cause...she was that bad.

Im sittin' in the drive through after I order...this chick walks by in a blue sun dress like this...
AAAADOcjNNgAAAAAAF2k2w.jpg

Its crazy cause it wasnt a tight dress but you can see how crazy her body is...she had a crazy hour glass shape and her ass was poking out something serious...
man_biting_his_knuckle_is900-976.jpg

To top it off she had her hair all natural and shyt...she had the same hair color and complexion of this chick...
4524195940.jpg

Im waiting for the lady a head of me to get her food so I can pull up next to her and holla :win:

This bytch ahead of me was sittin' there complaining to the Burger King nikkas...taking longer than she needed to take. :what:

Im calm tho, in my mind it'll be cool because she's walking and Im driving I'll catch up to her. :jawalrus:

I finally get my food and pull up to the end of the drive through. Im looking both ways and there is literally like 2 people on the street. Its a major street with businesses so Im guessing she walked into one of the stores :sadcam:

This ever happen to any of yall? Im really annoyed cause I saw some bad chicks so far this summer but if you was to take a pen and paper and write what your ideal chick would look like, I swear she was damn near everything on the list...:wow:

Sorry for the long post...add on if yall have stories.