i saved this camron suit pic for years you know the one, i'm copping it for christmas :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
c791bd35

x2_7a67274.jpg

heres the attempt :

ted-baker-blue-Timeless-Check-2pc-Nested-Suit.jpeg

ted baker 200.00

s-l300.jpg

ted baker 25.00

c3b9077115f5dccda5caa25db5e4d801.jpg

ted baker 32.00

what you think, when i pull it off i will upload pics after christmas lol.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
get it tailor made fitted from local tailor dapper dan type of dude in every hood.

with whose cash :russ:, i dont have any real social engagements or networking where suits are a necessity. this is for the odd get together, so im not trying to break the bank. i have 3 other plain suits two dark grey and one dark blue. I'm feeling the boldness of the checkered suit.

i know the cam joint must be tailored, great fit.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You want to be very careful with this. Putting pieces together from a pic may seem easy but someone gets paid a lot of money to put them styles together and something as small as the size of the dots on the tie can have you going from dapper to clown QUICK. Right off the bat I see the dots on that tie are too large for the stripes on the shirt.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
You want to be very careful with this. Putting pieces together from a pic may seem easy but someone gets paid a lot of money to put them styles together and something as small as the size of the dots on the tie can have you going from dapper to clown QUICK.

for sure, actually the tie i posted dots are too big. i will find a better fit but its all from the same Ted Baker store. just trying to show this is doable.

its not about the clown look for sure, but this is not safe suit mode. you got to be exuberant a little bit :russ:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Camron has that executive look. Pause Could have gone to Wall St in another life.

:russ: but he is smart though, got many business's he doesn't put his name on because its more profitable not to be a target. the real wolf of wall street lol.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH