I remember when fake teeth were just an old people flex

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
And all them fake teeth be looking horrible.

I don't know why all these rappers like Gucci, Cam, Nore, etc. fake teeth be looking like shyt.

There is a place here in Dallas that gives meth heads new teeth and them shyts be looking perfect. They not oversized and ugly like the teeth rappers and these other mafukkas be paying for.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I
That's if they can even afford them.

Them shyts ain't cheap
I know. I met a guy with veneers and I was like “Well, I know he’s got it ($)…but I can’t understand how a young man was influenced by the industry to do that shyt”

Lol

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
People with bad teeth have internal issues, it's a red flag really
If it's young people getting it, likely less to do with poor oral health than following celeb trends a la implants, bbls, fake beards.

They should have never put those procedures on "law away". Hehehehe Now they're accessible to everybody.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
If it's young people getting it, likely less to do with poor oral health than following celeb trends a la implants, bbls, fake beards.

They should have never put those procedures on "law away". Hehehehe Now they're accessible to everybody.
And it’s not a good look at all. Like, braces/Invisalign is all you need

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got 2 dental implants and the entire process took 2 years or so and cost me like $15k and my smile is perfect (and wasn’t bad to start)

So here’s what I learned about the celebs during the process and why they get the veneers and how they look crazy or even the good ones just a bit off

I was super lucky because I was going to go same route but my girl was really into dentistry and said play the long game I’m gonna help you

I had to go get dental surgery to clear space for 2 implants, that shyt took mad long to recover and my face was fukked up. Then I had to get Invisalign for like a year and mind you it had to have special brackets to cover the empty space where those 2 teeth were. And for an entire 14 months I had to take the brackets out everytime I wanted to eat or drink, mind you I had missing space in side of mouth

Then I had to get implant tips drilled in and live like that for 3 months or something crazy. Then the implants are in and my smile is perfect and straight.

During process it hit me - no one ever could I have went through this process if I had to do shows or be on TV or be seen, I mean most of my work was during Covid but still no celeb can go that long with f up face, recovery, missing teeth etc

So if you got anytype of bag you are 1000% skipping that pain and suffering and embarrassment and going to the easy route, and esp if you around superstars and industry folks, because I was a confident mf who got play and still kinda started feeling like I needed or wanted work done after always being around a bunch of perfect looking men and women day in and day out due to my job, it starts to weigh in your subconscious about what you are “lacking” even if it didn’t bother you before…

I’m so glad I went the real route because my teeth are healthy, my smile will last and all is good, but I know if I was a rapper or actor I couldn’t have went through that process