@I Really Mean It, you negging folks for criticizing Joe

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
@I Really Mean It

This you? :lupe:

I’m not voting and have tried as best I can to refrain from participating in Trump threads since returning to this forum. But, I can’t help but ask, “why are there black people who are enthusiastic about voting for Biden”? This guy was a close friend of inveterate racists like Storm Thurmond and Jesse Helms. He voted for the 1984 drug act that exempted white people of cocaine, making it an exclusively black crime, and sponsored the 93 crime bill which laid waste to the black community.

His running mate is a woman whose career was dedicated to defending police officers and locking up the black people they helped incarcerate.

:unimpressed:

On some, “Looks, I know Mistuh Biden ain’t much bettah, trus, I know dat, but Mistuh Trump, oh, lawd, he tha devil, see. He gots ta get up outta heyea! He jus ain’t no good fuh us, uh huh, he tha devil himself. Mistuh Biden gone do some good things. I know dat. He gon set it right fuh us and give us uh chance we ain’t nevah had befo. We jus got ta get that devil Mistuh Trump out!!! He got ta go!”

shyt is cringeworthy. Biden shyts on black people every week, passive aggressively signaling to every non black Democrat that he doesn’t give a shyt about black people and thinks we’re no better than a trained pack of dogs.

If you want to vote for him, cool. Do you. But don’t pretend like he isn’t an ardent white supremacist who won’t do shyt for us and will actually harm us with an aggressive policy of benign neglect and intersectionalism that aids Latinos, gays, Muslims, transsexuals and every other minority but black people.

The contempt Biden holds for black people can be seen in his eyes whenever we’re the topic.

EU7r8RqUEAAt97c.png

:scust:

who’s pro-republican? how does holding democrats accountable for not fulfilling their duty make one supportive of republicans?

:mjtf:

This seems like some #bothsides babble to me :ufdup:

fukk Biden and the Democratic party.

:francis:
I’d rather just say fukk Joe Biden.
Biden talks like a white supremacist. :francis:
:picard:

Daps
people can change. viewpoints aren’t static if you’re a learned critical thinker with an open mind.

i care about black america. if trump wins, it’s over. it’s not a matter of, “it’ll get harder, but we’ll survive, like we always do.”

it’s over. because the only way to stop
him and his movement is violence, and the majority of us are cowards with one foot on the plantation.

and, it’s not just our community. humanity in general is facing a bleak, dystopian nightmare if he wins. the fiction of corporations ravaging world to sate the limitless appetite of wealthy elites will become non-fiction (quiet as it’s kept, we’ve flirted with that for decades).

i am sick and tired of you low iq, smart dumb keyboard militants acting like it’s a game.

if he wins, you will learn in a hurry that it isn’t.

Daps
Low Quality Posting
@I Really Mean It is 100% full of shyt. This man has spent his posting career going against Democrats and voting. Now the democrats have a candidate who will not and cannot win, due to being mentally unfit, and he’s all in on him?

If that ain’t agent activity what is?

Stop it with this bullshyt. :camby:
i’m all in on a rotten apple over trump. i’m not entertaining conversations with you uneducated sharecroppers.

Daps
Brother these are exactly the same choices we had in 2020

You were caping for the same Trump in 2020 that exists in 2024

You called the same Joe Biden racist in 2020 as in 2024

You're a fraud and hypocrite :francis:
i have never caped for trump, but that’s not material to the current discussion.

this is not the same trump. things have changed, drastically.

a sharecropper like you wants to treat his return to white house as a game. i won’t waste my time disabusing your brainless lot of that suicidally naive view.

i am done arguing with people who are clearly uneducated.